*

Thursday, March 11, 2010

falling madly in love with pedicure!

Booked a pedicure session at Vanity Room. i was so looking forward to it. it my new favourite "Me Time" get-away enjoyment. i got to watch em.. forgot the title... How to dump your bf in 10days? em... think the actress is Kate Hudson? well... my session was almost cancelled as gx had last minute got an off day on Monday.


instead of making me skipped it... he drove me down to united sq after visiting his cousin and new baby. while i was in my session, he brought pils and sleeping baby r to have tea. i was glad i made it for the session... really...i was rather reluctant to give it up... the only day that i could really have no worries of rushing back home to take over from mil. i chose a darker shade this time. almost dark silver but its purplish! can't wait to go for another session....!

No comments: