*

Friday, March 12, 2010

no more BUMBO for baby r!

i started a twitter box to add my thoughts, my complains, a box where i say what i want, i need to say, to let it out somewhere, all alone at home with a baby can be quite tough at times. also it helps me remember what happen sometimes...  so i had quite a day on tuesday.... ended the day with some horrible reflections... but its helping me out to remind myself to use positive speech, actions with my little one... so far i feel better, calmer and cutting down my short temper.

telsiebaby 9/3. i need to control my temper... been quite short of it with baby r... she tested my patience and i need to be more patient with her.

9:23 PM Mar 9th via web

telsiebaby 9/3. stunts didnt stop! she jus climbed off the bed over the pillows! last friday, she climbed back onto the bed with daddy supervising her!
2:37 PM Mar 9th via web

telsiebaby 9/3. baby r got out of her bumbo chair on her own! my tummy ache was ascelated by shock! dun remember how she did it as i was taken back!
2:32 PM Mar 9th via web

telsiebaby 9/3. one of the vein is opposing and causing PAINnnnnn on the right shoulder blade!
1:29 PM Mar 9th via web

No comments: