*

Friday, March 5, 2010

wednesday 3rd March = i can't remember!

think i have a "photo-grapic" memory! i dun remember things unless i have taken a picture of it! was just thinking what i did on wednesday before updating about my thursday culinary class.... and i dun remember much... did i do nothing much??? i remembered i did my work schedule list for class.... took quite awhile... i remembered that i wanted t update something about baby... i spent a long time with her in the afternoon. well... lets just talk about baby r's milestones. cos thats something that i have been wanting to update!

she loves watching her 6mths slideshow and to add to her collection, she now loves her 2 other dress-up slides! she recongnises music. she developed this 2-3months back. she would always turn to check out the tv when she hears familiar jingles esp the shows i watch! or when the songs she recognise is played during the show. she shakes her little bumbum when i play jazz or fast dance music esp to the song sang by Show luo. she loves that song! started to play a new children cd to her and she bounces on her knees everytime she hears certain songs and she claps her hands when she get excited! she clap her hands to show she is please, is excited, likes it alot but boos with lots of saliva when she is upset, dun like it, had enough of what she eats.

lately, she holds my hands to clap. she jus grabs my thumbs and put my hands together with strength and make me create loud clapping sounds! she did that to yiyi and gugu too! something that i still am not sure if baby r really knows or it was by coincidence is... recognising cards... i use the free red. b&w cards given by one of the milk companies to play with her. mil and i have been reading to her whats on the cards, teaching her things like apples, house, bird, socks and different shapes... about 2 weeks ago and yesterday, i would pick 2 cards and ask her to choose the cards that shows the item i wanted... she scored well... called daddy to share about the session. tried it yesterday with a few cards and she did well but she didnt have patience as before to finish all the cards thou. talking about cards... i emailed a lady to contact her regarding some learning cards. thanks to Vivian, who kindly found for me! when the lady replied i was pretty surprised to see her name...ELSIE HIU. yahhhhh same name... have not met many with the same name! her surname is pretty unique to me... following Vivian's recommendation, i am interested to get these cards to see what they can do for my baby. 

Ohhhhhh yah .... that was the nite that she couldnt get back to her early routine and i didnt want to bring baby r out of the room... so i gave her the phone... and she called the police! i was also busy updating my blog... she was pretty pipi that nite too... i pat her to sleep and i cover her up nicely before returning to the com... and in a few minutes she would sit up to Aaaaa me and smile when i turn to see her... 

ok my memory is not that bad... this entry was a test for myself to see how much i can remember... in a normal day... i have been wanting to post little write-ups of my gal's milestones but i never got to it unless i have taken a pic of her... with tons of pics, its easier to write but i do miss out quite abit on her daily achievements... twitter? no... not now... oh and i have a list of things to do... i should list them down here too!

1) plan baby r party - started way back... need to now consider the venue and food as theme was set long ago! with aunt o's help,i have the costume and party set ready!

2) Fil's 60th birthday - venue and cake!

3) my 33rd birthday - well... i quite like the double no.! but i have to keep it small this year as my expenditure is huge! (gal's 1st, mum's 60th, bro's wedding!) but i have booked a class for myself... my own bdae gift!

4)  planning a list of desserts to try out, to rectify the quantity as i have plans to teach, prob at home! wot know if my plans will be carried out this year... but i must start somewhere! no... not planing to teach decorating... trying out and writing my own varitaion recipes is pretty cool!

5) but way before i spend my time doing #4 - i have to force mum to sit down to plan classes with her! i want to learn to cook like my mum... i want to write down her recipes! also i want to make a cookbook for my mum as a special 60th gift to her!

6) planning mum's bdae with sis and bro... we tend to like to make arrangements earlier as the 2nd half of the year, bro will prob be really busy with his wedding stuff!

7) 5th wedding anniversary - short holiday seems impossible... prob will have to make do with a nice dinner. where??? haha this is something i just tot of while typing, going thru what else is happening this year....

above are some of the things that has been floating in my brains! there will be my kiddo cousin's bdae parties, friend's kids/babies party, my dear dear's bdae, the rest of the family's bdaes... special parties like halloween? (not sure if there will be one this year)... the list goes on! 

No comments: