*

Thursday, March 4, 2010

7 more to 10000!!!

happened to see the visitors counter and its almost 10000! 7 more hits! wished i knew who's the 10000! what would i do??? prob send a thank you card and a little surprise??? but how would i really know if you are the 10000??? hee...

thank you to the people who has been reading about my life.... as a new mum... my baby's life...., showering us with lots of love, giving lots of support... giving me precious suggestions... sometimes i really wonder who are you? of cos some i know who you are as you always leave me messages which i appreciate as i really lack people to talk to...

everyday is my baby (in a few days time turns 9months old) and me. me and my com... occasionally calls from daddy, my mum, my mil and my sis... all short conversations and thats about it! wait till nite time sometimes pretty late if sil and gx comes home after 11pm.... i still like my life as a sahm... enjoy looking at my baby and watch her achieve new milestones. this is my window of communication, a way to record my little one's growth, to share my experiences...
*
i love blogging!
*

No comments: