*

Monday, April 27, 2009

Shape Up! Body Chat @ Clarins!

Saturday 25th April - woke up early and after gx went to work, i laze alittle and blog up my outing with dap. then time flew past and i hurried to Clarins Institute at wheelock. i didnt have time to eat breakfast and i only had milk in the morning. i was sure baby will kick me in class! thank goodness for their very thoughtful planner, there were sandwiches. i was offered 2 types of sandwiches - mushroom and the other cheese (2 different types of cheese in the same sandwich!) didnt take the beef sandwich. i was so glad i ease my hunger and my baby won't kick me!

as usual we were served juice in crystal glass and tea in english teacups and saucers. then it was the same speaker who did the explanation for the mum's talk. Received a Clarins Beauty Kit worth $60. In this kit includes Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser, 50ml, Energizing Emulsion 30ml, Wonder Length Mascara Miniature, Colour Quench Lip Balm Miniature and a handy pouch. for the $20 fee, i redeemed it when i bought extra-firming body care and body shaping supplement. i was also given a set of facial trial-sized products free.

i made lots of notes on the application method and also the exercises steps! while everyone is busy standing up stretching, i was busy sketching! my poor memory will lose all information if i dun pen it down! after the class, after the consultation with the clarin gal, i asked a non-product question... so where did they get their sandwiches from??? Cos i liked the mushroom sandwiches alot! glad that she knew it was from TCC! just as i left clarins, mum called. she told me she cooked meesiam! i was so tempted and can't resist so i called gx and told him to fetch me from mum's after he collects the car from service ctr!


love the meesiam my mum cooks! glad i made a trip back hm! gx too was glad to be home to eat the meesiam! i didnt fancy the prawns and fishcake somehow... which usually i love! i was contented with just the gravy and beehoon! then as my mum cooked so much, i packed home some for my evening dinner party! so instead of popping by novena sq to do our takeout, we just have to make a call to order the kfc! the weather was a killer and glad my mum saved our trip!

No comments: