*

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

one day before i leave school...

Monday 6th, my 2nd last day at work. jack came to me and gave me a bag. it was a pretty bag! he told me its a gift for my little gal. he was so sweet! love the paper bag cos you can pull out the rubber ducky portion! they didn't write on this card and i want to laminate it and use it somehow for my baby!
Jack's mum wrote that J was the one who picked the present and he liked the letter J best! J for Jacks! the flip chart was in english and spanish. J goes for after school spanish class! sometimes its not the gift... it the sweet tots that counts! the reason why it was chosen...

K was my subsitute for the 2 months when i am away from work. we have 2 days for handover. it was a very busy day cos i have so much to tell her. i am very detailed in handling over as i want her to be able to cope and that my tcher and kids adjust smoothly. this year my class is a little handful but overall they are getting better. we were thrown with a new book preparation by my tcher. i had so much to pass on to k and i was hoping she dun freak out! she looked pretty calm.

ordered pizza to treat my collegues at lunch, to thank them for their care they have showered on me. i ate nasi lemak given to me by angela! she is very sweet! she knew i was leaving and with pta meals provided on tueday, she gave me a treat on Monday instead. but i had no time to eat it at breakfast so i had it for lunch! ordered Sapprino pizza which was not bad. had one-for-one offer. i topped up 2 packets of ruffles chips and treat them macarons for desserts. i have worked with them for 3 years and they have been very supportive esp Aida who always help me out when i have to take down or put up anything on boards in my class!
the photo above was prob taken in our 1st year, got this photo from my collegue K. the ladies know that i was very lucky to have alot of hands-down from my aunt, so they gave me an angbao instead. very kind of them! had alot of well-wishes from all my collegues but one of the written mgs stood out - something my collegue H wrote...
i always enjoy chatting with H. she is very well-learned and has alot of background knowledge on how to handle kids, love the way she handles her family life and her perceptions are very objective. i will try... very hard to remember what she says... "When the going gets rough, just remember every woman goes thru it!"

Sap chose to give me a little bag of surprise! love these beautiful baby paperbags! i love pretty packaging! love what i saw when i unveil the pink crepe paper! love the dark pink hot shorts! love the ribbon details cos i got myself a dark blue pants with the same ribbon details! love the rompers that came with mittens and love the stripy socks!

after school, met up A. i got very mad with her when she shhh me while i was talking to her in the train. i wasn't loud! i was just telling her about my pregnancy aches, the pain i just felt when i sat down and dam it, she hush me very rudely and gave me crap excuse that people are watching me. i was mad. i had enough of the "brush me off" incidents. who does she think she is and i had enough of her attitude. i told her off that i wasn't happy and i had enough of her nonsense while she plug her earphones on. i was glad she gave up her seat to an elderly cos i can't stand sitting next to her. she really made me boil and i decided to cancel the shopping trip. at one glance, it looks like i bully her all the time but she is not an angel! no one see how she throws tantrum at me. worried for her, i always try to talk to her and encourage her. i had enough of the inferiority complex tantrums. i need to be happy and positive and i dun want to care. gx knows i am a softy and won't ignore her for long. stupid thing i did was to complain to gx with a very mean mgs where i called her a B and F her and haha sent it to A instead of gx! i was guilty at first but i was glad in the end cos i really want her to know that my patience has run dry. she got me up to my neck! i need to take a break and care more for myself and make my baby happy. i got off at novena to do my shopping instead.

got my tcher a wedding card. i wot be there in late May to give her this cos i kept having this feeling that i will prob give birth late of May. walked around and decided to get her a nice box of 16pcs of chocolate from chocz. i packed it with 2 little bottles of Jacob's creek sparkling wine. i got a box of 4pc of chocs fpr Vivian, to thank her for helping me order stuff from online sprees and giving me good advices.

also i got a very cute pink strawberry chocolate heart for Angela, who has been feeding baby and i with nice nasi lemak! head home to rest and packed all the gifts for my collegues, pretzels, jap rice crackers i bought to give the kids a treat.

No comments: