*

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My 32nd birthday!

on the actual day Friday 24th April 2009, woke up feeling xianz. planned to go to swensens with nesa and aunt k for ice-cream but spending the whole day clearing my room, i needed to rest as i was suffering from heartburn! aching all over and very exhausted! so i spent 2 hours lying down on my couch before getting up to finish up the clearing. waited for gx to come home from work and i threw tantrum... i was in bad mood! poor gx. i was happier when i reach mum's place!

suppose to dabao but then sis told me they have been eating out and mum say weather hot, eat homecook. when i got home, i was feeling hot when i saw the Tiger steamboat machine! steamboat on a hot night??? then when i saw my favourite meatballs... then it became a different story! i was really surprise to see the ngoh hiang meatballs! M told me that my mum and her made those the nite before! i was really touched... my mum is very sweet! i feel so lucky and blessed... i was really hungry when the steamboat started to bubble! love that smell! also the fish maw had the "sticky white stuff" on it! LOVED it! my dad bought roast duck from people's park famous stall for my bdae... i am so jelly, i was touched by my parents and was easily near to tears. i had such good appetitate that i ask for another half bowl of rice!

after dinner, i even ate a bowl of red bean soup with gluntinous riceball. then cake-cutting, the mango mousse cake was from gx. we got it from crystal jade the nite before as i was afraid i was lazy to get out of the house... which i did stayed home (would have loved to get my cake from rive or baker inn!) ... and oso in case we didnt have time to get one before gog back. we got a good discount for it! it was 40% off after 8.30pm and i think we paid about $19++ for 1kg cake! the cake was not bad as the mousse was served cold and was great dessert for the hot nite!
32 years old. happy as my wish to be a mother is gog to be full-filled soon! i just wish that all my love ones around me be happy and healthy and i am so looking forward to my little one joining the family soon! Gx and i are looking forward to have our little one on our laps in future bdae celebrations!
when we got home, while waiting for mil from her showers, gx took the time to turn into Iron Man! took a chance to take a photo of him as IM! so when we cut cake, just as i am getting ready to take the photo, he made bunny ears on my head from the very time he stood next to me!

then i return him with attacks and we kept disturbing each other and my sil's bf just record all our funny actions! i love the pics when gx was irritating me with his bdae songs in english, mandrin and then broken cantonese! my sil and bf got me a strudel instead of a cake. i loved the idea as gx and i have been eating so much cake and creamy desserts! they got me a mango strudel. sil was very sweet to want to get me clarins products for my stretch marks. she mgsed gx about it and gx stopped her as i oredi got the products! so i told gx to ask her just get me a cake! i apprecitate that she is so thoughtful!
its my first time eating a mango strudel and it was nice! after i ate my "cake", my bdae was over! received 3 angbaos. one from aunt s, my mil and my fil gave me a lucky packet too. went into the room and gx gave me a bdae massage! i slept well... very tired after the whole day of packing the room!

No comments: