*

Saturday, April 4, 2009

my dear replied !!!

i was feeling alittle lost after the next few days after our 10years! esp after 3rd pre-natal class on tuesday. i wasnt sure if i could take the pain, but i didnt share my tots with him. i was oredi very glad he managed to come for every lesson! gx had been very busy at work and i know he needed some personal time alone when he got home. but somehow i felt alone thou i know he's always there for me. threw tantrum just yesterday nite, went into room to bear with all the aches and frustrations. after awhile i heard him shut down his com to go shower and after that he came into the room and gave me a massage. i just kept tearing. i know i am really lucky. i hope i can stop being a nuisance! haha...

just after i finished blogging on our 10th year celebration, i decided to msn the link to him and he read and left me a msg... i teared again... yah i am a crybaby! he says my "taps" open very fast!


29 Mar 09, 09:02 (elsie - gx) : its our 10yrs together anniversary today! its been so long and i hope we have many more years and adventures to look forward to! thank you for your love and always being there for me! LOVE you lots! XOXO


4 Apr 09, 13:09 (Gx - elsie) : Saying "I love you" cannot express fully my how I feel. It is sweet to think of all that we have gone through together and I am grateful to have you with me through both the good times and bad times.


4 Apr 09, 13:12 (Gx - elsie) : Thank you for the wonderful 10 years and this 10 years will always have a deep place in my heart. I look forward to the next 10 years with you and our little one, the next 10 and on and on ...


4 Apr 09, 13:14 (Gx - elsie) : I have never been expressive and vocal and may never be but I LOVE YOU and I am sure our love is growing stronger through these years ...

all i can say is that i am very lucky. very lucky...

No comments: