*

Friday, April 24, 2009

happy birthday to ME!

today is my bdae... but i haven been having mixed feelings since yesterday! dun know why! i actually slept and rested for a very long time yesterday. i spent almost the entire day lying down!

agenda for today: pack the house as we got frens coming by tomolo... HEADACHE! i have already ask aunt k to allow nesa to join me for ice-cream treat to celebrate my bdae... i need to do something, anything different on my bdae... i can't just let it pass! dun know why i feel this way... even thou i had a party, a great dayout with dap on wed... so greedy of me! will update the outing when dap sends me the photos...

now i have to get to the packing up... its been days and its still the same... ergh....

i need to be happier on my bdae! haha... my gal just kicked right after i typed and sigh!

No comments: