*

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

31st - mid of 32nd week

31st week was an easy week cos i worked for 2 days, handling over my job to the sub. had a great farewell party as it was appreciation day on my last day. but at the same time, gx fell ill since monday nite. he had terrible tummyaches. thou his diarrhea stopped but the pain last till thursday when i got him to see another doc and he was not down with diarrhea but constipation and gastric. with medication he felt better and we went on with fil bdae celebration at The Line. the next day he was feeling awful again. then on sunday morning we head back to doc K and he was given another batch of stronger dose of med for gastric.
*
Sunday 12th - went back to mum after seeing doc k. the whole family went to pray at mandai for qingming and as i am pregnant they told me not to go. after lunch, sis, cousin a and i taught the gals to play 5stones. i got these 5 stones about 2-3 weeks ago when i went to alter my pants. when i saw the seamtress selling them i got 5 sets of stones. the little ones had no patience to learn but when they saw us competiting, they got interested and wanted to learn to be able to play with us. head home after meeting up with sandra for our insurance policy. gx rested as he was in pain while i just couch and watch tv. he watched devil wears prada with me and after fetching his parents, we had an early nite.
*
Monday 13th - my little baby is very cute! she remembered that i told her i wanted to make breakfast for daddy and she kept poking me on my left side to get me up. the left leads to the door. call me crazy but it went on for 3days! when i ask he to sayang daddy, she moves on my right where gx is next to me. crazy? whatever but we are very happy when she response to us! my baby is also very timely if she dun get lunch and dinner on time! after sending gx at the door, i prep and went to pray at simalu and head to sunshine plaza to get my favourite wantan mee for lunch. my in-laws like the noodles here and i oso pack custard buns from victors for sil who is on mc at home with rashes. gx was still recovering... after mn, he woke up 3 times heading to the loo... made me very worried and he is very stubborn about gog to a&e.
*
Tuesday 14th - after getting up to have breakfast with gx, baby and i head to novena sq. i was disappointed when i couldnt get what i came for... but i found something else that interest me and got myslef more than i can carry! as i promise my little baby fresh yougurt, we had to wait till 11,30am for the stall to open, so we had kfc for lunch then we packed home a peachie yami yougurt and a rambutan flavoured yogurt. my best find for the day is the return of my favourite hazelnut filling biscuit Tronky! it was low in stock on the shelf and i can't help grabbing 2 boxes! love these!

on the train i met a nice man who look for seat for me and i told him i got only one stop. he told me i shouldnt carry so many bags and esp if they are heavy. i told him i didnt plan to buy so much! he said he was on his way back home to bring his wife to tmc to give birth. he asked if i am having a girl and he told me his wife is having a girl and his 1st was a boy. after the nice conversation and congratulating him, i rushed home with my heavy loot!
-
my tummy was feeling so tight! after having the peachie yogurt, i rested on the couch and sat up for my 2nd cup of yogurt and back to couch. i was on the couch laying down since 1pm-4pm+! then i showered and prep for my last gynae class. i went to have dinner first and when i was about to leave, gx arrived and it was his turn to eat dinner. i went for class 1st. when he came in, i could see he is still having pain... he dozed off during class! he is very tired... the class was all about feeding the baby. i was alittle sad that our class has ended. next tuesday would be a talk by a doc at SCGS.
-
got home and read my little baby a story and since sunday, i have been singing to her before sleep. she love the twinkle, twinkle little stars as she moves alot when i sing that song. then after i say goodnite to her, stay completely still... she starts to move alot. everytime i nap in the afternoon, i am always awaken by her "BIG" movement. she oso moves when in the dark, she is somehow very shy or i would call her cheeky as she doesnt allow me to see her big movements! its amazing feeling to feel her move inside me. i havent got to know if its her legs or hands popping out cos she is very fast about stopping when she realise i am awake or when i response to her.
*
Wednesday 15th - right now, i am waiting for gx's call. this morning when he woke up, he still feel bloated and uncomfortable and has decided to go to a&e to check up. but right now he is back at the office to do some handover 1st. i have to go to the gynae today... anyways gx doesnt allow me to follow him to the hospital... i pray that they can solve his pain and that no big issue arises... i am dam worried. got to thank my little one in getting him for the checkup as she responsed to my request. told her to tell daddy to go check up and she pushed several times so hard to hit gx's hand. i just hope that the results are not gog to be anything seriuos... worried....

No comments: