*

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

backdated!!! my 30th week!

it was back to school on Monday 30th March. did managed to wake up early to go to school but forgot to take the bag of food i prep! so no yogurt for my little gal and no fruits at lunch! felt light in school cos counting down 7 days to start of my leave. heavy heart cos whole of april i will be on no-pay leave so no shopping money! but no choice cos i really feel my body need to rest and work load in school will become more hectic cos sch-year-end approaching and alot of binding to do, preparing for next school year! school policy only allows one month of maternity leave taken before the etd. 7 days wonder how much would i get at the month end!
*
Tuesday 31st March - attended our 3rd pre-natal lesson. i was early at class and waited for gx to join me. he came just 5mins before class and i got him some little 4-leaves buns to munch on. after we swallowed the buns, we proceeded into class to watch video. the video they showed was on a heavy topic... birth. thru the video, we were showed the various different ways of pain-relief and birth methods. gx did freak out alit! cos we were shown the whole natural birth process! i am hoping that i will be able to endure the pain like the ladies in the video! they didnt scream or cry to waste energy at all,instead they kept their energy for pushing the baby! amazing! after class, we hurried to get food and with the terrible hot weather, we went into mac to have dinner.
*
Wednesday 1st april - was i tricked? YES. by Jack... he tricked me with a very simple statement. can't remember what he said but i replied REALLY? then he calmly said "well, no... APRIL"S FOOL! i tricked you!" at least he didnt tell me anything dumb, very cool and i wasnt hurt. after school these few days, i have been gog to woodlands causeway point. mayb becos i will be stopping work soon, wot travel so far to these areas and i was glad to popby cold storage as i found something i needed for my baby's party. also i stocked up little pretzels as treats for my students for farewell party. i was exhausted when i get home due to the walking in school, strolling after school and the weather is a killer! i sat infront of my com to try to finish blogging on my 10th year celebration but i was slow... very SLOW!!! i feel like i dun have any energy in me. slept late but didnt manage to finish blogging...
*
Thursday 2nd april - regretted that i stressed my body out and made my baby uncomfortable the nite before! i shouldn't have sat at com too long and not lie down! my baby belly was hard and i didnt feel baby moved at all! it got me very worried by kid's lunch time and i asked a parent-helper to look after my kids while i head to the nurse and requested to lie down... they were worried for me and i lie down, cupping my tummy to try to get my baby to response. i waited for half an hour, and decided to get up to take leave to see gynae... just when i got up, little one decided to give me a good kick! i was at ease when i felt her and just then the other nurse came in to check on me. she tried to hear for baby movement and she let me hear her too! i heard very little soft bubbling sound. after school, head straight home and lie down on the couch and i slept early to give my baby proper rest.
*
Friday 3rd april - i rested at home after school. egx came home and we had a quiet nite. he had to work the next day. he went to play his com and i was in a uneasy moody self. threw tantrums and hid in the room. whole body aching all over and i was tossing and turning. didnt want to sit infront of the com cos i was really feeling uncomfortable! but i am lucky to have a patient and caring hubby. glad we attended pre-natal classes so he sorts of understand that 3rd trimester would be tough. i have been suffering heartburns on off the whole week! hate the weather and i was just so difficult that i dun know how to appease myself! glad gx came in to massage me and i was touched!
*
Saturday 4th april - when gx went to work, i sat at the com to finish up the entry and glad i did! msn gx the link to let him see the photos taken at JT. he never sees my blog. tot he mit not see it as i know he's very busy. but to my surprise, he took a peek and left me msgs! i cried like a baby. he's not a daliy expressive person, he surprises me once in a BLUE moon, most of the time, i plan, i ask him and it all depends on what he thinks of it and we go celebrate somewhere, have a good time. but i love it when he proposes plans and tells me his feelings. it makes me feel important.
-
when he got home, we prep to go out to meet my bro to check out another ROM venue. as we were about to leave, it POURED! its crazy, it rained so hard! taught my baby to sing the rain,rain go away song as we drove to meet bro and lucky when we met up with bro at the club, the rain had stopped. then we proceed to grab a bite at amk ave 1 market, where my grandma's house used to be. got my favourite mochi and sank my teeth into it! after eating at the hawker centre, we went over to bishan park to check out the eateries and spa there. it was quite a nice place. head home for dinner and mum prep table bbq for dinner! i helped to cook the meat, stingray and prawns for everyone!
*
Sunday 5th april - the week passed rather fast and sunday was a lazy day where both of us laze. baby doesnt like us just havng brunch! she is very timely baby where i need to eat by 12pm! she started kicking me and i appease her by having yogurt to cool myself! hate the weather! then we left the house at 3+pm and it started raining again and it was heavy! wanted to go katong for laksa but since it was still raining, we got to parkway parade, as suggested by gx. the place was filled with people! we head to foodcourt to have a bite as we werew starving. had laska and i find this store riddiculas! they gave so much noodles and other bits of ingredients and so why am i complaining??? cos i can hardly scoop any gravy! in the end i didnt really enjoy my noodles. but i love the chin chow jelly that they were serving! love the texture and it was so cooling!

went to walk around parkway p. chanced upon a little counter selling dried fruits and nuts. saw the same kind of nuts that angie served in her spa. so i stopped to check it out and got myself 200g of pear mixed fruits and 200g of honeyed mixed nuts. its not cheap thou! total i spent $18! but i dun come here everyday and it will make good quick snack when i am at home! then we walked past a long q. as usual i would be curious and when the q got shorter, i was 3rd in line to order a scoop of durian ice-cream, hand-made thats was what they wrote, low in sugar... it was not too bad, it had durian in it but of cos i wish there was more and that the durian taste would be even stronger!
we didnt walk much as gx was feeling tired from his previuos drinking niteout with my uncle and cousins. we head to giant and i was glad to be able to find this traveling clothes scrub! the previuos brand i had used was from russia and now this is from germany i guess. i like to use this handwash my clothes in the showers. it makes it easier for me! head home and we watch MI3 on tv and thats it for my 30th week!

No comments: