*

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 37th and No TAURUS!

Here's the Late Entry!
*
The whole 37th week, i felt WEAK! i just rest non-stop on monday after gynae till tuesday nite. Tuesday nite i went out of the house to have simple dinner. then as promise, we got baby mango and i took the opportunity to buy mango puree since we were near PH! When i opened up the letterboxi received a nice little parcel! Sweet little romper! i love pokka dots! Thanks to Wendy in Sydney! Muah from my baby to you!

Then i finally broke the spell on Wednesday! But sad thing is i didnt have my camera with me. Gx took it for office use and didnt personally return it to me... so no photos taken of the dessert i made with my baby! its my baby favourite! Mango Sago! she kicked non-stop when she hears the word mango!
*
Wednesday 20th - woke up very early to go get breakfast and i actually bought dumplings! I got ba chang and nonya chang! but still my gal decides not to come out yet! got the rest of the ingredients i needed to try out another recipe for the mango pomelo sago dessert. yes i was going to make it and i made it with Tab's mum's recipe!
-
I called dap and she was so ready to pop over and help me buy dinner to come try the dessert. Gx had class and dap watched the American Idol Finals with me. As for the dessert, think my only problem is always adding too much pomelo! but since i peel them already.... i put all of it into the bowl! so that makes it alittle too sour or bitter sometimes when there is a spoonful of it! Also after gx's hint, i know how to perfect this dessert the next time i do it! NO PICS! so sad that i dun have my camera around when i need it! but that shows how good it was this time round!
*
Thursday 21st : as i rest, i have been sitting for a very long time at my laptop. Been hooked on surfing recipe blogs! i am so amazed with people around the world, dedicating their time to baking and making desserts! of cos my dear baby protest and i usually take short breaks between and then when i sit thru the whole blog, i felt exhautsed and will rest and watch telly with my baby!
-
left early to go cold storage to pick up 5 packets of chips! only apple chips is considered more healthy... then i sat at kenny roger, ordered my dinner 1st while waiting for the gals to turn up. they all turned up late and i was already half done with dinner! As we have 2 mamas with newborns at home, the conversation was mostly about breastfeeding and the giving birth stories! Freaked out when i heard about my fren Angie's experience! OH my! i hope my first birth is gog to smooth and easy with no complication! But i must say Angie looked so good after her birth! Eilen has become very skinny! prob work stress! she looked so tiny! Penny as usual is our live wire! she is always bringing the mood up with her jokes! after dinner, we proceeded to Harry's for drinks. I had a strawberry Margarita. it was nice. they rest had alcoholic cocktails and red wine! NO PICS as the camera is not with me!!! Gx has not return the camera to me!
*
Friday 22nd - wanted to make the strawberry cheesecake with nesa, but i got lazy so i just laze till evening and went over to nesa place to have dinner. my mum was also gog to have dinner at aunt's place. i served the mango sago dessert i saved for mum. they all loved it esp nesa! then gx and i went home and had an early nite.
*

Saturday 23rd : had a slow morning and suddenly i told mil that i need a haircut and she second it and i head to chompchomp to have my haircut at GAP. then went to have a bowl of laska and head quickly to vivo to meet GX. just before meeting gx, i went to grab a good luck double knot from fengshui shop. We were off to East Coast to join his collegues for a biking session. Since the rest were not there yet, we took time to take some pictures of my 9th month tummy and me!

i love the shot of gx thou it was an "accident" shot as he accidently hit the zooming button! the sky was alittle glooming and cloudy, i was even thinking if they would make it to cycle in an hour later! then we head to white coffee cafe to have a bite with his 2 other collegues. i like the "silk-stocking" tea i had! i had it cold! we only took a short walk and the heat was killing me! after the meal, we had a walk around the bazzar carboot sale.
Gx's collegues who turned up for the cycling session. As they ride away, my uncle M, who is their boss, sat down with me at a cafe. I had a strawberry smoothie while he had gin tonic. we had a long talk about everything from baby, me, gx, family members to his children. then after an hour gx came back to look for us. he looked so sweaty! but i knew he felt good after sweating it all out!
Gx's COLD Ice Tiger Beer!
He came back with only the 2 guys! they have lost the rest of the group! the 2 guys said they were chasing gx and gx didnt even know they were keeping up with him! he was eager to hit his checkpoint and turn back to get me asap. sat a while longer as they ordered drinks and we only left EC at almost 5.45pm! We rushed home to shower and prep to go attend my cousin Ly's 6th bdae party!

No comments: