*

Thursday, May 7, 2009

M-Th of 35th Week!

"updated entry with pics that i took (i forgot i did take some pics...) and i actually forgot that i did go back to mum's place on tuesday! pregnancy=forgetfulness? also check out Serena's blog on the gathering we had at swiss cafe! love the title the entry! http://starrfire7.blogspot.com/2009/05/lunch-before-they-pop-p.html"

this week was a lazy start... started heartburn problem since the last thurs... didnt tell gx that i did something naughty last week... i ate 3 little pulps of durian at mum's place... i had it for afternoon tea when i was there... monday morning was quiet, after turning off the com, i packed my delivery bag, putting in items that are missing and also packed a handbag with the documetns i need to admit into hospital. then after lunch, rested then went out to bring my mil and fil to sengkang to find what they need to see. then head to PS to order mothers' cake but in the end i got to go novena to order instead cos thats where i want to pick up the cake. then gx came home with dinner from adam's rd hawker. thats about it for monday...
*
Tuesday was a lazy day again... didnt pack much and then meet cousin a to go to BIY to get me baking stuff... i spent $100 in the shop! gosh! cousin a oso got some baking stuff! then my sweet dear suggested bringing me home to see my mum who return from Shanghai on Sunday. My sis shared with me the good things she ate and saw. Envy cos she ate so much good food! also she got to make the cute little cheongsam like my aunt m's. then hearing her shopping at H&M.... she sure did enjoy herself! but my poor mum was not in a very good condition due to her leg and back pain... and my mum looked extremely tired as she had lots of work piling on her office table...

my dear sis was so kind to get me something from h&m! love the top! then my mum helped me get another stretch mark cream for after birth use. she was so kind that she got me a DOM for after birth. i am a very lucky gal to have my mum. she is always so giving....
-
then i was home to search the internet for a recipe as Tab is coming over on friday to bake for mothers' day! then i planned to do learn from tab how to do a strawberry cake but this need time to set so we change it to something we can keep till Sunday! so i search net for the recipe we need then i chanced upon the receipe i have been wanting to learn! OMG! i found it finally! so it pays off when u dun give up! then i am so amazed with the blog i was on! this lady bakes everyday! yes! EVERYDAY!
-
after i played the story vcd for my baby to listen to, (i have misplaced my $300 worth of storybook collection... still yet to find it... brought it to mum's place but its not there... so i took out my story vcd to let baby listen to story before bedtime!) i shut down the computer as i was feeling tired and gx needed to sleep but i was so excited with my find! i was so excited that i wish i can try out the recipe asap! the thing that brought me down was i slept with difficulty! i was suffering from terrible heartburn!
*
wednesday 6th May - after gx went to work i was at the com! i was gog thru the recipes found on this super lady's blog! i am amazed with her creation! beautiful cakes she makes! i spent the whole day suffering from TERRIBLE heartburn and going on off to the laptop to scoll thru 4 years of her work! i even had problem swallowing water cos my chest would hurt... i rest for about 2hrs+ on the sofa and thank goodness i felt alittle better but late afternoon! the doctor called me back and told me if i dun feel good go get med from him. i didnt want to go hospital and was glad i did feel better!

i was then back to surf thru the amazing baking blog. when i took a break at 6pm, a very bright and fiery red light caught my eyes. the sun was setting and the building glass looked so heated up with the rays! and i saw it reflected on my door??? amazing!
-
i was back at surfing it till 8pm and after shower, i went to get dinner as my baby has endured with me sitting for very long surfing! but i was determined to finish all the entries that after dinner after a short rest, i was at it again but i surfed on the bed, playing the story vcd for my baby and lying down to look thru the remaining pages! then when gx was back from his one-day upgrading class, i was done! baby is prob unhappy... she didnt move much... bet i made her very uncomfortable!
*
Thursday 7th - made gx porkfloss bread for breakfast and then i was back at the com again to view other bakers' blogs. i am so amazed!!! unbelievable people! i do wana be like them but with the baby's arrival in the coming weeks? will i be able to do it? i want to, i hope i can... after this i am gog to laze for baby's sake, compensate her the time i sat up for so long, making her uncomfortable! but i didnt lie down long as i was busy calculating the amount of ingredients i need to get for the party and baking. as i was gog thru some recipes, my little baby was so cutez! when i lay a thin recipe mag on the top of my tummy... aiyo my little one kicked the mag several times! i am not kidding! the other time she tried to kick the cushion away! amazed by the movements of my little darling!
-
met my cousin A at novena in the afternoon and we head to donut factory to grab a quick bite. she was gog to have early dinner while i just wanted to nibble alit off from her plate and grab a sinful donut. she ordered a grilled beef burger (not beef patty!) and it came with coleslaw and fries as side. for the combo she got, she get to choose another side and she got macaroni cheese and this was a bigger portion served separately. for this set, i cost $7 only! then for another $0.80 she got herself a almond donut. the heart-shaped lemon cream filled donut was not bad but wish there was more cream!
then we walked into the hello kitty shop that just reopen after renovation and there was a storewide 20%. my damage here was about $50+! my first grab was this big pink kitty! its a bread cutter! i got 2 of this as i got one for myself and one for nesa! i bet she is gog to love it! my cousin A also got one for herself! we are thinking if this cuts thru cakes like a brownie! then next i saw these lovely veg cutters and i had to have it! its so cute! i want to make my child eat more veg and i think this makes a lovely tool!wonder if i can use them on cookies to make the shape and details! i sure want to try!
then i saw these lovey ziplock bags.... i couldnt resist! i remember one of my jap gal last year who have her snacks in these HK ziplock! they are expensive but when i divide the cost with the quantity and rating it as HK bags... it was still worth it cos less than a dollar for one and i am gog to use it for my baby stuff! then we head to get the party stuff and i am excited as i am gog to try out new 2 new recipes! then head back home with our bags! after a short rest, head to the baking shop in tpy to get more stuff! after a short discussion with tab, will meet her at b-i-y shop and i want to get some stuff that i didnt get during the last trip! i am so broke! SHOW ME THE MONEY!

No comments: