*

Monday, May 18, 2009

36th week moving into 37th week!

At gynae this week, doc told me baby has moved downwards! he told me to rest in bed and only can walk 30mins a day! REALLY! he say 30mins thats it! i replied telling him "my hubby won't believe!" he said my feet is swollen but i think its still ok as my aunt k's leg was much worse than mine! but i am gog try to listen as much, to rest and also obey my mum's rule of "stop running around, going everywhere!" ... i do face difficulties walking too much and i tend to buy things and carry too much... also i have been having slight pain and had to wake up to go to the loo at 3am and then suffer a short insomia period before waking up again at 5am+ to go to the loo again and then i try very hard to fall asleep again!
=
Thursday was just lazing at home the whole morning but i went out to popular to get some folders and end up with 2 new recipe books! one's chinese coolking and the other is kids cooking. after lunch, i did work hard at home clearing up and setting somethings for baby. it was tiring! the tummy is so heavy and in the way! i had hard time moving about! had late supper for dinner as gx reprimanded me for eating mcwings for dinner... so i only ate 2 out of 4 wings for dinner...
=
Friday i woke up rushing my project again! i was happy that i managed to finish almost the whole thing! then i rushed out to bring nesa who finally her exams to cityhall with me. we went to check out the donuts first and then we head to check out the photo booth. i was holding back whether to spend $200+ on making photo albums! bought cherries from jasons market and it cost me $15+++! these were red cherries and they are not as dark as the ones i had earlier on the year and not as sweet but they were good and i still consider them sweet as there is just alittle tinge of sourness!
-
evening my mood turned moody! gx had dinner appt with client. i was alone at home. then when he told me its cancelled, i was waiting for him to come home... when i called to ask where he was, he revealed to me, he's gog to have dinner with his collegues and i burst into tears! i was in a foul mood, having to spend friday alone at home! i was pissed as he only told me his plans when he was already in the car with his collegues! i dun know why, prob the hormones + foul mood, i can't stop crying! baby was affected as she moved in me and i was trying to stop sobbing. he knew i was very angry. nothing he did can applease me. i slept to stop my crying.
=
Saturday, i woke up and i didnt want to start the day in a foul mood. so i try not to be remember about the previous nite anger. i was hungry and he was more willing to get up to go get breakfast with me. then we snoozed on the sofa after the meal! then it was packed up time and i was "forced" to throw away some of my things!!! gx sent me back to mums and he left to meet up with the guys for dinner. nobody was home so i played the piano with my baby. then was so hungry that i asked mary to cook eggs for me and i realised i didnt have lunch!
-
was able to talk to mum as not many people came by for dinner that day! cousin Ben was nice to eat mc and remembered to get me a coke glass! then i gave quite abit of my cute stuff to nesa! mum made special dessert that nite! she tried making the chilled pumkin paste with black glutinous rice! loved it! it was as good as the one we ate at club chinous! except that i felt that if its chilled longer, the colder the better! when gx came to fetch me, mum gave him a bowl of dessert she saved him. i had his first scoop and i told mum that i was right! the longer she chilled the dessert the better!

as i couldn't lay my hands on a box of donuts the day before, gx got me a box! when i got home, i was hungry.... so i started nibbling on them! when i went to bed, gx and i were chatting and suddenly i told him, i was still hungry... so we got up and i went to nibble more of the donuts from J.co. happy with a filled tummy, i went to bed!

received my online spree baby products that my col V helped me ordered. lucky got cousin A to pick it up from her so that i dun have to go all the way to school to pick it up! i was so curious about the powder, that i have opened up the first bottle and i love the smell! most important thing i learnt from V is, the powder has to be talc free as talc is a cancer causing factor? alot of online shopping mum swear by the calfornia baby calendula cream. didnt open this yet but i was told by V that this is very good for baby's skin! i want to go learn baby massage after my one month confinement! Sunday 17th May - gx woke up and suddenly told me about movies plan. i had wanted to go on friday to catch midnite. he wanted to spend some time with me to make me happy and he knew i wanted to watch angels and demons. so after sending mil to work, we quickly popped by balestier shaw cinema to check out the timing. thanks to aunt A's xmas present, we watched the movie for free! with 20mins before the show starts, we ate at the only eating place at the shopping mall - Mcdonalds! then rushed up and was in time to catch trailers!
-
the movie is not as exciting as the da vinci code. more artwork in this movie and we got to see the places we visited when we were in Rome and Vatican. thou i read both books before watching both movies, A&D seems to lack the rush DVC had. baby did moved when i was watching the movie and i was glad she endure the uncomfortable position for 2hours! but we didnt end there!
right after our 1st movie, we head to the ticketing booth and enquired for the next show. again we had 20mins to stretch out before catching wolverine. gx has been wanting to watch this! after the toilet break and getting our huge sweet popcorn and nachos, we were back in the cinema again! this time, i just drank the coke as i was getting thirsty after eating the tidbits! i tot this show was better and was glad we watch A&D first, the slower pace show than a faster pace show to keep me awake! at one point, baby gave me a super nudge! protest? after the show, we head to the crowded ntuc and did our sunday grocery. went home gx immediately snoozed for 40mins and he got up to cook a big pot of noodles for dinner. then we caught our next movie on tv. Monster inc. and caught the bike race during the commercials. gx managed to catch Rossi falling off his bike!
-
half way through the movie, i suddenly grab gx hard very hard and scream! i was in excruciating pain! i was lying down as i was so filled that sitting up made me very uncomfortable. i was lying down with alittle more comfort and suddenly i felt a sharp pain in my tummy, like somthing in my tummy was twisted! then after calming down with deep breathing. the pain subsided... i was so tired after that sudden pull! gog to call gynae later to ask him if its normal...
*
i was pretty excited when i read in the papers that a Singaporean made it to Martha Stewarts' show! So i just searched and found the video where KF Seetoh taught Martha S, to cook laska! so lucky of KF Seetoh to be able to meet MS in person! envy! wonder when she comes to singapore, will i get to meet her! she's my idol! also if she comes, i can get mum to cook for her or bring her to try my fil's beef noodles! haha!!! i am definitely day-dreaming! anyway i added the link for the video KF Seetoh on MS programme below!

No comments: