*

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ding ding! starting 38th week!

as i went thru the photos, i cam across some pics that i didnt upload.... has to before Week 37th! got these cherries at Market place. Its 500g and it cost $15.14! while my fren Shanice gets them real cheap in the states itself! no choice the cherries took a plane here! they were not as sweet as the ones i had before but they were still sweet and love the cherry aroma! no extra craving and i only spend my fortune on one indulgence.

also baby is so lucky! gx's 1st aunt (from dad's side) was so nice that she sewn 2 beanie pillows for our little baby! after the dinner on Saturday, gx was like a super human... he went on to meet his frens for drinks. His good fren was back from overseas. Frankly speaking i have never like him to go meet this fren of his... always make me worry... so i didnt sleep... couldnt sleep at all! i was on the net, taking occasional breaks on the bed and when it was 2am, i went to get myself a drink and turn on telly to watch it at a very soft volume as not to disturb my in-laws. then finally i gave up at 3am+ and he told me he was on his way back. he didnt know that i was awake all the time waiting... he tot i had woken up to give him a call...

Sunday 24th May - i was hungry. managed to get gx out of bed and he agreed to bring me to kallang market to eat. prob he was very tired, he didnt ask why i wanted to go there. after lunch, i told him i wanted to check out the baking store and he then knew i came with motive. i was glad to be able to find these small cutters! also i bought some tips for piping cream. my buy cost less than $5. not alot of damage and it was a good buy! then he rest for awhile and went for his massage... as for me it was just telly and sofa. he got dinner for us and we watched the movie on Ch5. A series of unfortunate events? and continued with CJ7 but i didnt finish the 2nd movie! too hot and gx was on fire! he couldnt take the heat! i hid in the cool room and when he got home he hit the showers to cool down! simple sunday...

Monday 25th May = Start of 38th Week!
gynae appointment! now my checkup is shorten to 7 days to closely monitor baby and me. so i checked out the website, i planned to hit the BIY store to get more baking stuff before gog to gynae! i have so many recipes to try! so i made a list of things that i will need to get!

i was thrilled with my buy! i looked forward in doing baking projects with my girl! for her birthdays, as gifts for her teachers, for parties! i think of what i buy is like an investment! love the cutters i got and they are perfect for the projects i want to try! i might just use this recipe found on the wrapper from the cookie cutter set. the fox sweet is an essential item in the upcoming baking project i want to try!

got my 2nd 12muffin baking tray! i wanted 2 as this will help speed up baking! i can't possibly wait for the tray to cool before distributing the papercups and scooping batter into each! so i decided to get one more tray! then i fell in love with these yellow measuring cups! Its come in measurement of 1cup, 3/4 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup! i have ever made about 3 terrible measurement mistakes of adding 1and 1/3 cup of sugar when it only needed 1/3 cup of sugar for the recipe! then the vain me had to get the matching measuring spoons... yes i had too.... then how about the old one i have been using? no way am i discarding it as that has measurements for ml on it!
after paying $60+ for my collection, i head to united sq for lunch. i had laska again but i didnt finish my noodles as the weather was too hot and i was perspiring in the outdoor sitting! then i popped into Fox kids and i saw this yellow romper. with 20% i was tempted to get for my baby! then i got 2 more little pants and overall i had 15% further discount as i got 3pcs. spent $30++ for 3 items. mil asked how come i got elephant and bear colour for my girl! i told her it matched pink and purple well! i cannot stand it if everything is PINK!!! i like pink on my girl but not matching everything pink with pink if its 2pc! the clothings that were hand down to us from my aunt m, were mostly white with pink and other colours, pink, purple and luckily there are items that had other colours!
at the gynae, it was a long wait.... from 2pm+ i waited till 4pm+ then i got to see gynae! weight gain was just 300g and doctor say can see my effort. so far i put on about 12kg. then he told me from the scan, baby is moving very slowly... so prob not this week! baby is in good shaped thou! thats what i need to know! so she could be like her daddy! gx stayed till 40th week before my mil was asked to prob induce him to get him out! i was starving after the checkup and i got myself a tuna puff from delifrance, a peanut crisp and a heart-shaped jap red bean with greentea filling minchup kueh before heading home!
i like this combination of green tea filling with jap red bean! just as i was eating this, mil came home with 2 boxes of rojak and 2 boxes of salt-baked chicken! sil was nice to buy me the bakchok mee from her bf's house for dinner but as they were not back yet, hungry me and gx attacked one of the salt-baked chicken 1st and i was already half-full! after dinner, baby nudge me non-stop and with the heat i was really perspiring even i had my shower! so after watching tv till 9pm with my family... i hide in the room!
-
i requested a massage from gx ... he was nice to agree but he said i looked like a tiger cos i had very dark stripes on my belly.... my stretched marks are all across my baby belly! i try not to look at it... i take it as a part and parcel of pregnacy. he was sweet to apply the oil on the stretchmarks after massaging my tired body! then he read to baby.
-
when i hid under the quilt and hugged my bolster, my little one push away the bolster! REALLY! she was tickling me on the side where the bolster was and pushing! i took the quilt and bolster away and she stopped. then i cover up again, she did her pushing again! then i stopped gx from reading and told him what our little one did! she is so into listening to daddy's bedtime stories! love to see gx's smile. hope he stay as positive when the little one is out! cos it would be a great difference as baby's only either smile or cry! won't be as easy as it is right now where she is in my belly!

No comments: