*

Thursday, May 28, 2009

i like to move it, move it! baby is moving down again!

tuesday 26th - My little gal didnt come out today and she is sharing her bdae with cousin Ly! i got baby's clothes and put them into her drawer finally... jus one compartment is not enough to house her baby stuff ... mainly clothes! mum popped by cab from work to pick me up to go over for dinner. mum cooked bak kut soup. ate 3 pulps of durian but sadly the quality is not very good, seems not in season. gx came to bring me home and put in even more clothes that i got M to wash for me! FIL was amazed with the number of clothes my little one has!
*
wednesday 27th - my energy is low... but it got better when i checked the Peak's balloting result! We got the number 827 and will be in line to pick a unit! then i got busy applying for HLE and didnt manage to get gx to print. so i head to hdb hub to get them to print it out for me after i waited 1 whole hour! during the hour, my baby moved non-stopped and she kept pushing down! i was nervous but stayed as calm and allow my little baby moved all she wanted. I was also curious if it was the 2 dumplings i ate that gave her no space!
-
got home and i quickly lie down! she kept moving and there was alittle pain once in awhile when she nudge and move. Non-stop! my baby moved non-stop! i called gx after i got a very sharp long nudge and tell him to prep his work and handover! just in case! called my mum and she say be prepared, never know if its time! when gx got home, he told baby to come out on Saturday... then she stop her movement.... ARGH! my tummy got a little heavier and seems tighter!
*
Thursday 28th - ate 1 plain dumpling for breakfast and mil got me fried prawn mee for lunch! i was so filled and baby didnt start pushing till about 12+pm. then i called to see if nesa can come over to pick up her present. i wanted to give nesa her bdae gift earlier cos most likely i will be in confinement then and i wanted her to have the present earlier so that she can play with it during the hols. then aunt told me they were preparing to go CHIJ as its parents-meeting day and nesa wanted to get books at the book fair! i was interested in tagging along to see my Primary school... its has changed and no longer the same as before as they pulled the place down and rebuilt! Hs it been 20 years that i haven't step into my primary school?

the picture on the left is where the secondary school is now. they no longer have a full running track. the running track now has only 3 lanes and they look smaller than actual lanes size somehow. the school now looks brighter as the concept of all the classes has better open-aired concept corridor. also they have decorated the school in a more colourful way. these panels of flowers are the name of the classes. I was in Daisy in Pri 1 and after that i was in Ixora all the way till Pri 6. Nesa was in Ixora for pri 1 & 2 and now she is in Daisy!

This is the primary school canteen! more stalls than before and of cos the table and benches are plastic compared to the wooden ones i had in my time! this is where the morning assembly takes place and the sides are where the primary school classes are. the top of the building is where the school hall / gym is! gota climb all the way up to 5 storey to get to the hall area!

at the book fair, i browsed thru and managed to find these books. i restrained myself from buying too many and i have yet to find my collection that i left at my mum's place... very sad cos i have prob $300+ worth of books or seriuosly could have been more! then i was glad i went over to the chinese books session. called gx at once when i spotted the 36ji and sunzi bingfa books. got both at $10 each. He has finished reading the 3zijing stories to baby and he is now re-reading the book at nite to baby. So with these 2 new collection, he got more to read to baby! He himself is interested in the stories! its pretty interesting that is if i dun fall asleep! i get to hear the stories too! then while nesa and i waited for aunt, i read the voices in the park to her and we went around to view the school. then we sat down to rest and i walked to the chinese books session and then spotted another series of books. when i flipped through these books, it got me interested in getting them! for $3.40 each there were 4 books in all but i only got 3 of it. It has all the Y? questions and answers to it! i find the info interesting and i decided to get the ones on animals, our body and our environment!

with the answers in these books, my little one will learn why penguins can survive the north pole, why fishes never close their eyes, why are rabbit ears so long, why do we close our eyes whenever we sneeze! nesa was interested in borrowing these books after i read her 2 questions! after aunt was done, we headed to BJ8 to have a bite! i was starving! i wanted DTF and nesa second it! so we had quite a bit to share and i was so filled! then we went to take a short walk and i managed to get a top and i love it the colour... turquoise! lucky my aunt had the uob card and that saved me 15%! head home and rested till gx came home and we had dumplings for dinner! then after telly time, he helped me packed my junk (thats what he calls my stuff) i was lying in bed as baby was moving and sometimes it hurts alit.
-
did call my gynae for advice as my tummy felt so tight! my mum insisted to be on the safe side just to get my gynae's opionion. He said i should be fine and may be like this for another 2 days before any waterbag bursting or bleeding occurs... but if i dun feel good i can go to the hospital immerdiately or visit him tomolo at the clinic... but if the signs of labour confirm sets in, i should just head to labour ward!

No comments: