*

Monday, May 25, 2009

Its not time yet! but who knows whats gog to happen in the next 12hours!

I am not into labour yet! No contractions yet!
Helen, my fren asked why am i missing for so long on my blog. She tot i had given birth and is busy with my new motherhood life! I was in a very lazy mood! Nuah on the couch for hours and i have no complaints as i just feel restless! but i wasnt all lazy! i was actually tired out because i started looking into many others' baking and cooking blogs! i can sit fro hours and just go thru every single entry and dun realise that i might have sat infront upright at my laptop for hours! I am doing fine but my baby is prob objecting that i am sitting up for too long. so the other half of the day, i rest. I started on a post to update the week last friday as i dun want to have to chase my entries! but i didnt get to finish it.... also i am reading more on labour and baby care. i am slowly down... and just playing the waiting game with my gal! will try to ask gx to post the good news when it happens.... maybe i should just type i have given birth on a draft post and just get him to hit enter? haha then at least Shanice will get first hand news from me and baby! as for now... i just finished browsing thru a beautiful baking blog and need to hurry to the gynae! besides bab is kicking me nudging me to lie down! gota go and will have to be discipline to get back to updating!!!

No comments: