*

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week 19 - fluey <_> mon-fri

started school on monday. everything was fine, tired at the end of school day. had many gifts and that cheered me up! of cos the other thing that bothered me over the weekend was gx being away and he's back, very tired after work! no more little nonya so the family get to go out as usual once more for our dose of kuey chap at tpy lor 8. my appetite is changing again... now i eat smaller meals. sometimes dun feel like eating. but still i will eat my 3 meals. slept early once home. very tired. doctor has advised me to have at least 8-9hours rest.
*
on tuesday 13th, i had difficulty getting out of bed! dun think that made my day a good start! i believe there is always room for reasons and when one is not gog to listen to reasons and just want a yes or no for an answer it doesn't justify and please what yes and no! it was a yes and a no, so how to answer? felt so stuffy up my nose and headache crept in, it feels horrible to be sick esp when pregnant cos i worry about taking medicine and if it affects the baby. after work was in the mood to cook cos i dun know what i want to buy for dinner. called mum to ask her for oyster and scallop porridge recipe. head to chinese medical hall to buy the ingredients. glad i cooked cos i wanted to eat something that is easy on my thoart. didnt eat much jus a bowl. gx says that my porridge is alittle overcooked compared to mums. i have a long way to perfecting my mum's skills! after dinner while resting, my head started spinning and felt sick. gx tucked me into bed and he told me about his trip till i fell asleep.
*
it was bad when i woke up on wednesday. had to stay at home. no choice giddy and fluey! slept and woke up to eat the leftover porridge for breakfast. then rested till it was time to go to gynae to see him for safe flu medication. while waiting for my turn, i read the newspaper and there was an article about using vicks. it says that its not advisable to use it on the nose. better on the thoart and chest area only. cos some of the ingredients actually cos the nose to be more stuffed up, blocked. not advisable to use at all on children who are less than 2 years old. somehow i am glad i read it cos i am one of them who uses vicks on the nose. during pregnancy, medication has to be safe for both mum and baby. panadol was recommended for my headaches and chlorpheniramine for blocked or runny nose. for sore thoart, gaggle with salt water or take herbal candy or fisherman. gynae don't recommend losegnes.

head home, ate lunch and medication and i slept till almost 8pm! still dun feel very well as i am having soury taste in my mouth. feel very gassy in my chest area and not having very good appetite. glad i had a talk with gx about the baby and arrangements. it not settled yet thou... every part of my body is aching! feel lethargic. given another day to rest, thou i know my work will pile and i will go crazy on friday, i dun feel good at all and i dun know where to find the strength... doc say if i dun rest,i dun get well fast and might make things worse... life, choices, reactions, consequences, endless string of things that entangle because of a decision.
*
thursday 15th - still having a heavy head and sniffy. schedule for the day : eat & sleep! not in a comfortable way! whole body feels hot. had problem falling asleep and easily awaken by the fishes playing with the pebbles! looked through my fren's photos on facebook. ENVY! more friends gog on trips soon. looking forward to see their travel photos. the only way that i can travel this year and prob for the next few years. looking forward to see my long-lost fren's honeymoon in italy. she is gog to different parts of italy, purely italian trip! sounds so good! i am so not looking forward about gog back to school tomolo! school just started and am sure there are tons on my table... supposed to make pineapple tarts after school tomolo but ann & i gog to cancel it as i am not well. also last minute i am invited by gx' s mgrs to join them for company outing on friday. i hope i will feel better tomolo. its gog to be a long day!
*
friday 16th : went back to school. sniffy through the day and glad when schools over. then i went home to rest. got up and prepare to go vivo to meet gx. his company was having an outing, to watch red cliff 2 at vivo's gold class. he got to watch red cliff 1 at gv gold class too. both time the company book the whole hall and they were served champagne. i was invited this time by his mgr E to join them. well, no spouses are invited but i was as his mgr wanted to thank me for the xmas cupcakes. i didnt dare to drink anything from 6pm! didnt want to run to the bath room during the movies. so gx got to seep champagne while i waited till the movies ended to get my drink. this was the first time during my pregnancy, we went for a movie with my little one in my tummy! then after the movies, we got prawn noodles soup for supper before heading home. its been a long time since both of us had a night out.

No comments: