*

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i can be so lucky! Lucky, lucky, lucky!

the night before i went back to work, gx came back from his working trip. i received my presents after 12mn thus it started my day great! these are my gifts i received on my first day of work of 2009. for the dkny is something i needed and gx got it for me. the glasses was something gx picked for me. went back to school and on my table was vouchers from mothers work. one of my favourite maternity wear shop. introduced by my aunt o. perfect timing cos i can buy more cny clothes! then there is a gift from my student who left. $30 taka vouchers and a box of chocolate which i opened in school to share. lucky cos i wana buy my baby something from B in taka...

then on the 12th i can't be any luckier! Mr P who is so kind got me a top from Kylie M's melbourne concert! it really nice, but this L sized top is alittle small for me now and Mr P says that it for me after birth and this L looks like a S to me! really have to slim down lots to be able to fit in! but still i appreciate and love this top! its pretty cool!

my collegues got me some gifts for xmas and i got them on my 1st day at work. M got me a pair of very cute little cows booties! very soft and nice to feel! gx and i love them! she got them in Australia when she was there for her winter vacation. it was very sweet of her! A got me a handphone decor and i love it cos its same the kimono thingy that i received 3 years ago but then it was a necklace. i love these little kimono stuff. also i was given a pair of earrings from J, another pair to add in my earring box! since pregnant, i haven been wearing any accessories unless its a big event. its something that changed only during pregnancy!

its hard to find a cow that i really like! i am very particular on how they should look! not silly, not too fierce, dun like it if its too common... gx says i like cows that have big noses! i was around hunting for cute cows for my little baby cos my little one's chinese horoscope is the OX. so far i managed to buy just this little brown cow and i think i am happy with it even thou its alittle, well its very small. dun want to look for anymore cows cos this will be the cow toy for my baby! love these cow booties M got for our little one! its the type of cow that looks cute and babyish!

No comments: