*

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 17th - the good things

this week seems very weird to me... there are 2 parts to this week. 2008 and 2009. after consolidating the good things that happen in 2008, i am glad i started the new year with good things rolling in. with all the good company, good food, enjoy the fireworks with baby and gx to mark the new year, fren's wedding, i also received a very thoughtful but an expensive gift.

sweet of aunt o to arrange a hamper for me. today i finally open up the hamper to check the items. gota wait till aunt o is back so i can learn how to brew the soup that she wants me to take which is good for the baby and for me. there are 12 bottles of bird nest with wild ginseng to start of with.
i like the english explanation of what the herb is effective for but as how to combine, how much to combine the ingredients, i yet to know. but i think it should be sweet cos there is red dates and wolberry. just like before, dap introduce me to drink red date tea. i think it does helps to improve circulation, which may have help me build up my body before expecting! also i began a good habit of eating breakfast and eating more healthy stuff before expecting.

for the whole of friday, i was home resting. then on sat, my day was slow and i napped alot! while i head home to mum's for chicken soup, gx went to attend a good fren's wedding. as for today, we went out in the late afternoon. gx was suppose to have spa... again, somehow there is confusion and he didnt get a slot... so instead of shopping alone, he accompanied me around centrepoint. we bot nothing...

We officially started our CNY preparation shopping! we head to victoria market to do marketing for fil's beef ingredients. took the chance to get my favourite cashew nuts. so far for cny, its a must for me to get the cashew from this shop! then i requested gx to drive me to get my favourite cny bbq pork and bbq bacon. i like the bbq stuff from this store as the meat is less oily and it has got this peppery taste that i like. its a brand my P grandpa liked... more cny goodies to buy and this year, i will be baking more cny goodies with cousin A!

No comments: