*

Friday, January 2, 2009

Our 2008!

Year 2008! on our calendar, we only had one trip but a very good trip to koh samui with 4 good friends. everytime i have to experience anything new or when i am in a unfamiliar place, as long as gx is there, i always feel safe. esp when i am in the waters! we had alot more active activities on our iternery. trekking, island hopping, snokkeling, canoeing, playing with fireworks!
unforgetable romantic swing moment on an island! love that moment! yes i mentioned it many times but it was really the moment that will last. i always love cny but we are always blessed with wishes of having a baby, which can become a stressful cny. missed having my grandpa around. love the photos taken at uncle k's home.

for 2008 valentines' day, he got me a cheeky flower! we took the singapore flyers on fil's bdae. i always enjoy taking pics of my cheeky hubby! if he's in the mood, he can be very fun to take photos with! i love the shot that he just hugged me tightly and i loved that moment and the photo!

i am lucky to have a hubby who is willingly to celebrate my bdae so many times! bbq, pizza at riverside quay, tea at wine and company, 2 bdae cakes on the actual day! he was so sweet to get me a very pretty agnes b wallet.

i like this shot taken by bro!


the best funny shots we took were these lollypop shots! i had a good laugh when we took the pics! love it that gx played along! love his expressions! before gx start on his new job and so that we can spend some time together during my summer hols, we had a nite stay at the changi meridien. we had a relaxing time and we even took walks!

we had dinner at the italian restaurant with a great view of the sea and sunset. we had nite swim and love the pics we took in the morning in the pool. i enjoyed the waters alot! it was calm and relaxing for me! thou it was a short stay, i was glad to be able to spend 2 days alone with him!

he was very supportive when i wanted to take up cooking class. he is very sweet to always come and pick me up after most classes. also he is not particular if my hair is long and short. i am glad he is not cos i cut whenever i want to! think i cut my hair alot in year 2008!
we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! we went back to M hotel Cafe 2000 to celebrate again.

i dun remember what we said but i love the shot we took and that's my favourite 3rd wedding anniversary shot! gx spent sometime with me fixing up the 3d puzzle stitch.
and for anniversary gift, we got lovers tee. almost, just 2 different adidas tees! i should be 2 weeks pregnant, wearing the adidas top, just that we didnt know it yet!

the most expensive meal we had in 2008, on our own is prob at the Graze restaurant at rochester park. the food is not bad but very expensive. the best thing that we had was the platter of dessert! countless of sweet things to try! it all the desserts they serve in miniture portion! but thank goodness we were given a hundred $$$ voucher from my students! i was glad that gx managed to spend a day with me during the autumn break before i went back to school. also the sunday before school, he went maternity wear shopping with me cos i couldn't fit into my normal pants anymore!

during my pregnancy, gx is very supportive. he cares and worries alot for me. for his 30th bdae, i threw him a surprise army-themed party. he was shock when he walked into the house and everyone greeted him! he was surprised that i decorated a cake for his bdae! with our baby, we celebrated and had our first halloween party. we had a formal dressed up photo taken at sis' wedding. gx always look good in a suit! we are both glad that we had the best xmas gift ever, our little one!
we are very excited, looking forward to 2009 as we are both going to be parents!

No comments: