*

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

wooooo soooooo gooooood!

when i type this... it mit be a bad choice for me, not sure who read my blog, how many follows my blog... but if u believe me then i am in big trouble for myself.... cos that might increase my wait for my favourite malay chicken rice!!! thanks to dap who introduce this very very sedap chicken rice that is in lucky plaza. very very nice... i am drooling as i type... i want to eat this!


the rice is soft and fragrant!!! the chicken is crispy and freshly fried and served out of the wok! the chilli is very nice and its jus so good. jus 2 weeks ago, i brought my cousins there to take away for my dinner and they were so  tempted to eat off my box! the smell is so strong and it stays on making it so tempting for them to keep off my dinner! after my first visit in Sept, i wanted to go all the way to town jus for this but made impossible cos i have things to clear every morning, prep my gal for the day... met up with dap 2 times and we had this for lunch!


then dap brought me to another shop to grab dessert - turon a philippines dessert that i learnt how to make from my ex-col. i love this and its a chore to clean up the kitchen after frying these so being able to get a bite from this store is good to know!

No comments: