*

Friday, November 12, 2010

far from catching up and caught up with my very 1st post

been busy. sourcing for things for my gal from books to clothes to toys and i want everything but i can't afford all but we are still lucky to have very nice handdowns from my little cousins, baby R's little yiyis from toys to clothes. jus took out a new set of clothings from the hands down big bag and got her some new pjs and new sweats, dress, tees washed! she has grown bigger and her existing pj pants leave marks on her waist!

we attended all the major events and i am happy that everything went smoothly. still working on my next post which is the photoshoot dap took for our family! Super big thanks to my dearest fren! she did a great job capturing beautiful pics and moments for us on my 5th wedding anniversary! thanks so much! alot of parties and weddings - i loved it that i got to dress up esp for my bro's wedding! i am still so stuck with my entries dated back to Septemeber and its oredi Novemeber! alot happened in October too....

irene suggested me using wordpress to load my photos easily imported from FB but i somehow am an idiot.. haha dun know how in the world to catch up with my drafts saved in blogger so i did set it up but so far i still decided to stay with my blogger account... then i discovered my very very 1st blog when i was looking for an email for a scone recipe. My space with msn was the 1st place i started grumbling and dating some pre-wedding stress and events that happen up to my wedding and after. so since i have uploaded the present entries from blogger, i decided to move the entries from my space to word press too.. so now i have a complete collection of all my posts here at http://elsiethng.wordpress.com/

how in the world am i gog to catch September and October and November? slowly but surely i guess.

No comments: