*

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

missing

i hate feeling LOST. i hate the feeling of missing. my dear is far away in Shanghai and we got less than 20 days to go before we reunite. i am thankful that while he is away, i still had many things, in fact i dun even have time to do whats planned most of the time... to take my time away from missing him, worrying for him. the other thing is that he is in good hands. he gets to eat good food, go to good salon for haircut and travel in audi everyday.... gets to watch soccer for free! on my side i am busy with baby r and thankful for my mil's love and help. i do miss my dear like right now as the sky looks so gloomy....

the other thing that makes me feel kinda lost this morning is.... i finished my korean show.... a show i chased. a show that moved my heart.... yes the lead role is very handsome. feels like a little gal in a 33 body when i watch the show. why do i love LOVE STORIES? i do and it occupied my time, giving me some me time and finishing my last episode at 2am+.... gave me a tired body but i have nothing to rely on for the next 20+ days.... hate that kinda of lost feeling and what a gloomy day. will re-watch the dvd with my dear. feel so tired now after a whole of crying. crazy... well, i cry as i want to.

so is my a great love story? yes to me. finding someone who loves me, willing to accecpt who i am and creating moments in our life together, i have found mine thou i always feel that he loves me more than i love him. i feel that i am the one being always taken care of more than i can offer him..... most of all, he is a very good daddy to our baby. i want to hold hands with GX till old, holding on, supporting each other. but yes, i still want to watch love tv shows and movies as those will always send little reminders to love people around us, to remember the good of the people around us, to give us some entertain and warmth at times like this - on a cold, cold day like this!

No comments: