*

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

disconnected with the world. had GREAT connection with baby R and myself!

639 photos taken in 2 weeks! Had a wonderful yet painful 4 days.... a nice way to countdown to daddy's return from Shanghai! Did many 1st times with baby R! On Sunday 27th, a full outing day! she ate her 1st noodles at crystal jade and we watched toy story 3 - baby r's 1st time in cinema. Sat, Mon and Tues i swam with baby r. We went to the beach for a short walk to buy satay with my little twin cousins. I went to Parkway to shop and i got many nice things for myself, baby and twins! i enjoyed hearty breakfast treat the last 2 days.... thou i was disconnected with the world for 4 days, i had great connection with my baby R and thou tired, i feel recharged! ironic but the little difference in my everyday life did lift my spirits up! thanks to my mil who encouraged me to extend my stay at my little twin cousin's place for 2 more days! it was like staying at a resort, facing the sea for the weekend and getting away for 4 days!

the nite before gx return, thou tired, i was excited, worried about the flight, praying for his safe returns, watching my baby r rest after a tired day, i couldnt contain my excitement i had over the things baby r did with my over the weekend, i posted an entry using my hp.... i HATE small screen! i typed in the lables column and posted.... but when i realised my mistake.... i couldnt cut and paste.... so i wasted my effort, my time-consuming typing was gone.... my money i paid every minute to use my mobile connection was ex and for nothing..... i wanted to slam my hp.... i HATE small screen! no apple iphone for me.... not good enough! so i tried to connect with the world.... but failed....

i loved the fact that i had great time, thou my right ankle injury is getting worse.... its suffering weight gain from baby r and lousy taking care of myself after birth .... i wanted to do everything on my own and i pay the price now.... hurt my right wrist from smashing avocado to make a "cake" that baby r can eat on her chinese bdae. the avocado was not very ripe and hard.... also i had to handle baby r who kept coming to me for attention, i dun know how and when i hurt it and its still alittle painful when i try turn my wrist. painful stressed out shoulders and arms as i was the only one who constantly carried baby r everywhere we go.... thanks to M, who helped me carry her the last 2 days when we were out to let my tired body take a rest and let me enjoy a well-deserved breakfast the last 2 mornings.... its been such a long time since i ate properly esp in the morning and able to take my time is a pleasure treasure.

the photo resizer is still at work as i typed! had a wonderful day. will post how my mil created a little mini party for baby r yesterday! our meetup with daddy at the airport! daddy's surprise gift to baby r and my first-times with baby r! not done with the pre-party preps entry, not uploaded all the outings photos, haven even do an entry on family outing to the zoo with baby r which was in MAY! video not done as i wanted to upload pics taken on chinese bdae too.... so much to do.... worse of all to top it.... i haven got the room revamp fully.... for baby r's many new clothings and the room is in a mess which daddy hates!

planned for family outings.... = more photos and entry = time is limited! = lappy can't take the load = happiness with baby R and GX = tired body = motherhood = beautiful memories = worth it = love life!

No comments: