*

Friday, June 18, 2010

Many good things happen on 17th June!

First of all, my mood changed for the better since the gloomy tuesday! Wednesday afternoon, i was out with my cousins and it was a great meetup and ate a very nice mont blanc tart! GOSH loved it! dap came by to catch me and thou we didnt talk much it was good to see her! shared my "lost" feeling with dap and talking to my dear fren dap makes me happier. we didnt chat long, in fact it was just a few msgs! so glad we share the same interest! she could understand how i felt instantly! i fell in love with a very special version of Fly me to the moon and she loved it too! i have to say this is the best version i ever heard. love it! and today i found it! shared with my dear friend and i have to say its the best thing that happen and its just one of them!

my dear baby R amazed me since Monday! she fed my mil bread! my mil would feed her bread every morning and with her little fingers, she peeled off from the slice and fed my mil! sweet! then today she actually took many more steps, usually she conquered 2-3 steps but today she did more and she even made a 360 turn! amazed by her but she hasnt hold me hand to walk long distance since the last 3 times we did it.... she knelt and moved about today, holding onto my necklace in her tiny hands! what else did she do? she is pretty good at playing the keyboard as i was figuring out the new korean songs! new dance move from her and she loves the new korean songs that i am listening to. i am very thrilled by her!

daddy is in Tianjin for meeting and he called to tell us he miss us. i was so tired after the meetup that i slept early even before baby r.... she fought sleep to wait for daddy and i couldnt take her tantrums and mil had her all the time till she was too cranky that i was the only one who can make her sleep.... just when i was about to sleep... i heard the message tone but i was too tired to get my hp as it was charging so far away from me.... thou it was just prob 5 steps from my bed... so we didnt catch daddy before he flew and he won't have connection in Tian jin... he will be back in Shanghai tomolo afternoon, hope to catch him before baby r sleeps.... and before i get too tired! it was good to hear daddy say he miss us.... i know he meant it.

the next good thing to end my day is.... i won a bag organiser! yipee! i was very happy to see that email! i was chosen for my entry on the bag organiser! perfect way to end my good day and i do hope more good things come my way! spent a whole day listening to my new cd and watched many videos... thou i sound alittle crazy, it was pretty fun for me. am really tired now and i want to go to bed.... will upload the photos taken soon.... not gog to re-watch my dvds in korean yet... body too tired to take it! love the music and i love being around my baby R! gx is coming home earlier than planned and that i cannot wait for 29th to come sooner!

No comments: