*

Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby R's 1st Birthday - Fairy Themed Party!


my little girl's 1st birthday party!
*
+
*
way too many photos taken at the party! i spent a long time grouping them, selecting them and got the slideshow going! started an entry on the prep for the party but i didnt get to finish it as i was busy with packing daddy's luggage and downloading the photos from those who took pics at the party! will update the prep entry soon... maybe after her actual bdae this Thursday 10th June... first of all i need to do an entry that i started almost 1 year ago ....  wanted to write up on my 1st birth experience but back then during my confinement i had no time! trying to cope as a mum and planning my gal's full month party! so fast its almost one year. just finished my little note written in her 1st scapebook... love you my little pipi!

No comments: