*

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

breezy afternoon - Stayover 1st day

*
-baby R's hair dancing with the breeze-


June 26th Saturday. i packed a huge hand luggage bag of baby R and my stuff for stayover at my uncle's place. he is off in Shanghai, meeting GX, so my mum was to go over to accompany my little twin cousins! my weekend stay with mum thus moved to "laguna" resort! its definitely a resort to me as i face the sea thou it would have been perfect if the noise from the busy road is taken away... still it was a getaway for baby R and me! here, there is something baby r loves.... the swimming pool! the twins were out with their maternal side so when we arrive, baby r was alone sitting on the cooling floor, enjoying her breeze, looking around the house, orientating herself, prob thinking she has been to the house before..... looking at the wall of pics of her 2 little yiyis.... while i took the chance to snap pics of her on her knees!


when M came up to get the swimming stuff for the twins, i changed baby r and we joined them at the pool! baby R was really excited when she saw her swimming gear! after the swim, we went to parkway with mum.  bro and cam drove us there. bro gave the very hungry sis = me a treat at a chinese cafe which i dun know the name, some dishes were good some average but it filled the very hungry ME! way cool to be treated by my bro! baby R didnt have prob sleeping the 1st nite bcos she had a short afternoon nap in the cab and tired from the swim. Day 2 was a super fantastic long outing day but it was also a 'lost my patience' nite!

No comments: