*

Saturday, June 5, 2010

i loved our shadow!

Friday June 4th 2010. alot of things happened recently. Good and not so good. nothing beats and nothing excite me more than baby r's milestone achievements! at about 9+pm, baby r was in the room with me and i wanted to clear some trash.... i dun know why, but i didnt get her to crawl out with me. she was standing holding onto the com chair. i went up to her and told her to hold me hand.

"'come hold me hand and walk with mummy to throw trash..." she had one hand on the chair and she gave me her right hand....and she took her 1st 3 steps holding on to just my left hand. she has been walking around by holding onto things and when she needed to move on and when there is no support, she would get back on her kneels and crawl about. my mil has been holding onto her by grabbing her underarms to walk about the house recently. i would have to always remind baby r not to tiptop when she walked.

after the first 3 steps.... i watched her... i really had a small box of trash that i was willing to throw off my hand if i needed to grab her from falling. i had to hold my hand low but she actually lifted her hand up to hold mine and that was all the support she got.... when we walked out of the door.... that would have been her longest distance she walked with just one hand supporting her balance.... she uses the other hand to help her out, stretching it out when she was about to fall forward or felt wobbling. i had so much trust in her and we took slow steps and as she walked down the dark aisle.... i was smiling and feeling alittle teary and very excited in my heart, wanting to share this good news with daddy! She made it from our room all the way to ..... the living room tv console and we stopped when we hit the playmat!

she sat down and i gave her a cheer and a big hug! she looked very shocked by my excitment! i was the one getting all excited while she was wondering why i praised her! i called daddy and was glad he managed to pick up the call! he was all excited hearing what baby r had achieved! then when we wanted to go back to the room, she insisted holding my hand and we walked in together. the return trip, baby r was alittle more kan cheong and she fasten her pace compared to her 1st try. i slowed her down and even had to save her by putting my leg forward for her to grab on to prevent her from falling. this time my other hand was holding on to more things than before, heavy and i couldnt throw them off me! but we did made it all the way to where we first started!

daddy got to us and it was great that the video call was successful today and daddy praised her! she was all excited to see daddy on the screen, speaking to her! she clapped, waved her hands and smiled non-stopped! we had airhug, did our family cheers and baby r was all smiles! but she couldnt sit too long on my lap and kept getting off to play with the stuff on daddy's mattress. miniture toys, ball, coin purse but she loved the necklace most! she managed to loop it over her head and take it off a few times while i chatted with daddy! i was all tired with her climbing up on me and off me! the tiredness was built up from all the chasing and crawling at my aunt's place! had a long conversation with daddy and glad he was the 1st i shared the good news with!

when baby R and i walked from the living room to our room.... as i watch her small feet moved, her body wobbled to and fro with her hand raised to gain balance... i noticed baby r's and my shadow. Our shadow cast on the walkway was beautiful! wished i had hands on the camera which is one of the things i was holding on, to take her achivement... thou i didnt have hands to make it happen, i will not forget the image i saw on the floor, our shadows. i am so happy and proud of my little one! will she be able to do her magic later in the morning? it doesnt matter as i know when she is ready.... she would do it all by herself when time is right!

fell asleep at 12mn, mil brought her back to bed but i couldnt get myself off the bed till 3+am to swithc off my com but instead i sat down and started to read some emails.... fed her at 4am and i wanted to record this before i sleep! need to get back to bed before the clock strike 5! hope daddy is as sound asleep as baby r!

No comments: