*

Monday, June 7, 2010

low morale

feeling very low morale... baby r threw up just now at about 11.30pm.... threw up all over and lucky i had mil and fil who was there to help clean up the poor baby. baby r looked like she was in more of a shock of what happen to her and she wanted to cry but held it back when i assure her that it is ok and that we will clean her up. she was very brave. my inlaws were kinda of shock but was able to work with me as i asked for nappy clothes and directed them what to do... we successfully clean up the mess and got baby r comfortable and she was all smiling again.. the only thing was to let the bed dry up as alittle got thru the mattress protector. need to get some kind of spray effective to kill the bacteria on the mattress! any recomendations? mil told me that she ever saw a lady cleaned up the mess in the clinic by pouring some powder and it made the clean up easier....

this weekend thou both baby r and i were kept busy... and i feel tired... i miss daddy alot. yes even thou we do get to video chat. it different... i miss his presence next to me. At my mum's place when we were looking at the family portrait, i told my little gal i miss daddy alot and she gave me a tight hug. little one's laughter cheered my mum up and my sis loved playing with her. thanks to bro and cam who fixed up the walked cum scooter for baby r as i feel too exhausted to look after her and need to work on fixing it myself. they saved me!

Sat was nesa's 10th bdae party and it was a happy occasion except that i was bothered by nuisance actions and it was unneccessary but i had to swallow it. lucky i still managed to help out and glad my cousin A helped me out being my legs, getting the things i wanted to help nesa make her party special.... seeing my aunt and uncle taking family photo with nesa made me miss daddy even more.... i really wish gx can be here this Thurs.... my weekend was filled and i was kept busy still with baby r's party photos, i sorted it out and managed to finish up my slide video in the afternoon....but i have 120+++ X2 pieces of photos to trim for her scapebook! hope i feel more +ve tomolo... i got to keep my mood up for my little darling and prep for my sweet heart actual bdae! i need to go help daddy get baby r's bdae gift! i need strength to pull thru 30 more days???!!!

No comments: