*

Monday, June 7, 2010

good or no good

good or no good... i know its meant well. what i am reminded, told to do, questioned is out of goodwill. but i dun need all these after a tiring night, feeling damn xianz from the vomitting episode to be drilled early in the morning. how to feel positive! damn it! i am not a irresponsible mum! when i dun listen, i get a long face but when i listen i am told how come i never say. i say feed later makes me look bad, FINE! feed then too much, baby throw up its my fault too! whats that yellow thing that is thrown up? kiwi? no good how come never digrest? COS ITS EATEN AT 6pm! of cos even in our adult body it will still be SOLID! i am not stupid and i am not trying to get my gal in a bad state... i need people around me to BACK OFF! i know the care and concern and i appreciate but PLEASE leave me alone sometimes if you dun feel like listening to me and my theories.... me dun feel like responding to anything more today! please just gimme some space. i feel so much like crying. it came to me softly and not in a bad approach but i just can't take it... not now esp..... leave me, gimme some space.

No comments: