*

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Storyboard by my 1st batch of Decorated Cookies!

Zoomzooooom by Little Aeroplanes


*
Gingerbread Family Outing
*
Little Penguin's Winter Wishes

*
When I wish upon a star...
*
Especially for Rachel

Happy Family

I am glad i took up the decorating classes as these are stepping stones to let me have confidence with decorating! I am thankful to my wonderful, supportive hubby and need to say sorry to my baby who is always looking for me, causing her to feel moody when she senses my disappearance. Also i must thank my mum, sis who helped to look after my gal while i get some personal time... thanks to my bil who dun mind having my little one intruding his personal time with my sis... I am very lucky to have a supportive family... letting me do what i want and i love what i did and will keep going... keep experimenting and can't wait to bake with my daughter in the future!

No comments: