*

Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Shoo000000oooot!

My little darling girl, Rachel!

thanks to my mum complaining that little rach shirt is uncomfortable ... grandma's worries but she didnt even cry! but i listened and change her and when i put on this little cute pink bottom with a little pink clothe rose at the side for Rach.... i decided to take a photo of her! so i kept on snapping pics of my little Rach and mum couldn't stop me as she look so cute and the weather was so humid that mum just kept quiet and watch crazy parents at work!

Rachel turning 2 months old in 2 days time



sis say her eyes are like mine. Gx say GOOD and sis emmm chio! Gx say he is really relief cos my eyes are so much bigger and brighter than his! Mum she her looks changing and looking more like me? still there is traces that she looks like daddy!

Rachel with MaMa & PaPa


Our Family Photo

No comments: