*

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fondant Cupcakes Workshop

my second class with Sugar Inc on Sunday 16th August. Fondant cupcakes. learnt how to make mashmellow fondant from scratch! FUN! sticky to do but its less sweeter than the ready make? its still sweet but i find it acceptable. freshness is prob the pro of this fondant! had so much fun learning how to mould my first rose! the ribbons took me awhile to make it nice. i did the little baby booties, fat crocs-looking ballerina shoes and group of white rose buds, 3 days before the class. booties are esp for my little Rachel! i enjoyed myself alot in class! love playing with the fondant!

learnt light butter cake recipe with 2 other variation. almond and orange flavoured butter cake. soft but i still like my mum's buttery butter cake but this recipe is good for cupcakes, soft and fluffy!

i am thankful to the pretty teacher Philia who had so much patience and it was nice talking to her! hopefully i will get to attend class soon.... i still want to have fun! i need it... i need some time on my own to do what i want... do what i like... did styling for the cupcakes and i love it!

No comments: