*

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SI 204 Class Gatherin with baby Rachel

Class Gathering SI Class 204 on 22nd August 2009
wonder when will be the next gathering be... hope to be able to mingle more!

little one as usual slept when we arrive. half way thru she decides to wake up and take alook. she seems to shy away from other babies... towards the end of the buffet she was much more awake. but as usual, its so difficult to take nice shots with her when i am carrying her! so i decided to tilt me head just like her but in the opposite direction!


My little my fair lady!


*
when we got home, took some shots of her in her white romper and pretty matching white hat! she looked sooooo cute. i like the 2nd shot alot!tried my luck again at home... but it wasnt easy just to get these 4 shots that i still can accept! Think gx took almost 15+ shots! but with just 3 shots, at least she looked less struggling and at least can see face and pics are not blurred!
*

Gx deduced that its not that baby dun like to take pics with me...
its that i am the one taking pics and she looks at me so he gets nice shots!

No comments: