*

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rachel's 2 months old!

Monday August 10th. Its a holiday for daddy as National Day fell on Sunday. so everyone was at home and we were all waiting for my fil to be home. Reason? Cos we want him to see her little grandaughter bath... haha . yup! cos my little one is most awake in water! she loves her shower time as she enjoys the moment i start playing with her. so glad we managed to buy a BIG tub! she loves swishing swoshing in the tub once i am done cleaning her! the video is not loaded yet, no time to read menu! suppose to be daddy's job but he asked me to check it out! we had a session where daddy record our little one playing, stretching herself in the tub (her favourite is to tiptoe and lengthen her body and hit her head against the other end of the tub... and there must be a tump sound! - no worries its not too hard!) grandpa couldn't stop smiling and be amazed with her little grandgal!


then i rushed off to PS. Nesa was suppose to join me but she fell sick and wasnt able to travel with me. i had to go daiso get her stuff and i ended up spending $40 in 30mins! and all she needed was 1 item and the rest was mine.... got the hand cream, flowers and cherries then got a pretty cake and got myself a discount card with pokka food. Love Rive cakes and i look forward to eat at jap restuarant Tonkichi? love the fried ebi .. but dun know when will that be.

popped by and asked aunt to be in the room 1st. after arranging the surprise in the little cute pail i got from Daiso, we made aunt K teared when she saw nesa with the gift..... Aunt K was thankful to have a thoughtful child. she scolded her earlier in the day when nesa got very secretive, confirming the items with me. I would tell her the choices and she decides. I almost teared.... i told nesa she has to teach my little Rachel to be as good as her, make me happy! Wonder what my little gal would be like at 9 years old!


then i head home and my little Rachel ignored me! she is such a little cutie! she was not happy that i left her and she can't hear me, see me, she threw tantrums when i was away! everytime i go down to central just to buy grocery, she gets upset too! even thou i showed her the things i bought for her, she will just ignore me! got call from aunt K, using just 1hour, she organised a last minute party fo herself! so we prep baby and walked over and enjoyed local delights... spicy! the cool thing is my mum oso got cherries! she oso got some yummy eggy tarts from tiong bahru where she had her haircut.

my mum was talking to her grandaughter telling her she has grown and must continue to be a good gal.... mil was told me that morning about the day i was in the op room. She said my mum looked so worried and kept pacing around the room and she kept wanting to head to the op room area. she didnt forget to ask how was i when she saw gx with little rachel.
*
Everyone liked the lychee cake nesa and i chose. everyone ask where its from and if i tied the ribbon on the cake! Nope this is the only cake that has a ribbon tied to it and i tot its nice to try something new and the colour of the ribbon matches everything nesa has chosen for her mum. Aunt K was so happy and touched. She is very lucky to have a good daughter.
*
Head home and i started packing the storeroom! i did a major cleanup. pulled out the baby boxes and went thru the items. Rachel is so lucky! she has 2 sets of playmat! took out some fitting-soon clothings for wash. have to start checking the box every 2weeks! dun want her to miss out any chance to wear the nice pretty clothings from her 2 little twin aunties!
*
Rachel enjoyed the party, she nows knows how to stay away from sleep and making sure we bring her out, she would spend some time looking around and then sleep but she wakes up quickly to avoid missing out the fun! she hardly slept thru the morning thus she slept thru the night!

No comments: