*

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

mind your own biz!

power of words. when u just say whatever comes in your mind in a hurry, it may land you some nasty comments as u never expect that the words chosen had other implication to others... i was nasty so people tell me off? didnt know the words used gave the wrong impression. but needed to be told off? not very positive either. better EQ than me? aiyo.... think i will try not to use AIYO anymore! ergh! think i should stop experimenting outside and keep myself indoors! i should save the money and diy! but the problem is diy means everything gota prep myself and i can't afford the time! chose to attend class as to have a life, to have moments for myself, to learn something so i can make it with my gal next time, have something to look forward to and no need to wash up and be able to fulfil my wishes and then run home to be a mum again... cos my hands is always tied up with baby, so why am i typing now? cos i need to vent it out! so wanted to say.... just say - SHUT UP! people who wants to tell people off go somewhere else. so mad now! regrets to have type what i felt and it kills my joy! i just wanted to express how much i wanted to learn thats all... still got 2 to go ... shan't let it affect my mood. i was in the wrong of using the word UPSET but dun need to be told off... should i still go? makes me look like a public enemy!

No comments: