*

Monday, August 17, 2009

Rachel's GongGong Bdae!

12th August, my dad's bdae. He's 67! He's happiest this year as he stood at the door waiting patiently ... not for my arrival but his joy... my little Rachel, his precious grandaughter! Once our car can be spotted, i bet my dad was ready with open arms! Gx had to pick up the order i made ... 3 crabs and tofu sticks. crab beehoon soup, chilli crab with fried mantou and pepperish black pepper crab. my first crab feast after 9months + 2months! my dad loves crabs and so do i! my dad used to buy the live crabs and he would settle it while mum cooks it!
it was a hot day so mum took Rachel and the twins to the room to chill out while gx and i can tuck our fingers into the different crabs! with a baby, no longer can we both eat together and take our time to savour the food... thou mum is with Rachel, i jus have to take a peek at her... and i took shots of the 2 little aunties with Rachel!
little rach enjoyed being on the bed with the twins, kept active & didn't want to rest. 2 little kidos kept asking me to show them the photos! sis bot my dad's other favourite, Durians. twins loves durians!
my dad long awaited bdae celebration with his grandchild. dad's 67 this year. while waiting for daddy to come home earlier tha evening, i taught Rach the Bdae Song & told rachel she has to try to stay awake till the birthday song is sung.... and she did! once the song ended, 3mins later.... she was asleep!

No comments: