*

Friday, August 7, 2009

My new addition to my baking tool collection!

During the 2 months at home before Rachel was born i started researching for recipes. that led me to baking, making desserts. I started checking out different baking ware stores and i started buying new tools for my baking, adding alot more to my collection. cleared all the before June pics to my backup system so this entry is only on the newer stuff i bot... so new that i haven got chance to use most of it yet!

thou i like to have most of things the came colour... wanted to keep most of my baking stuff silver but i am so into colours that i can't help it but get the red cookie scoop! its has this xmas feel, a holiday red!

Daiso is one neat place to get baking tools! For basic stuff at $2 is definitely a good place to build collection! the 3 different shape cutters that comes in 2 sizes is a steal! i will have to pop into Daiso for a rolling pin and bet i will be blown away with Daiso packaging stuff for sweets! the last time round i held back alot... resisting temptation... the printing stamp was alittle too little to handle! the individual letterings are so tiny! but the effect on cookies is pretty.

my investment for June and July is .... cookies cutters! I got these from E joie. my very first online buy for baking stuff! look forward to bake cookies! love the coloured cutters! alittle more ex but they are lovely... wished that all the cutters came in colours!

got the bigger pooh bear cutters, snoppy, hello kitty and thomas the train cookie cutters from E joie too! these are to make cookies in future for my little gal's bdae parties... haha thinking ahead of time.. far ahead of time! well as for thomas the train... its for boy... hopefully we will get a boy next!

No comments: