*

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Hubby's First Fathers' Day!

Poor hubby of mine... i was so tired and i slept thru the nite unable to get up at all thou i hear my gal's cry! head and body was so heavy! my hubby had to take care of her alone but i was so glad that we finally am able to sleep in an aircon room and no need to couch in the living room with our baby anymore! for the last 10days, we couldnt get our little one to sleep in aircon so we please her by staying in the living room where we each took a couch each while she slept in her cot. it was a nice gift she gave daddy for Fathers' day - able to sleep in aircon was heavens! Gx's tee always end up so soaked up with sweat! i was perspiring badly too! But too bad i gave gx a nite with our daughter to celebrate fathers day in wee hours! Lucky yesterday on my 11th day of confinement my mum allowed me to shower finally! also spending napping time rushing the video as a gift to gx for fathers' day and drowning 2 shots of DOM wine knocked me out! anyway i have to go run to see my little one and make milk and there's a party later for daddy day! this post will be scheduled after mn as i want to show gx his gift i made for him later during the party before sharing it with everyone! i hope he will like it!

Happy Fathers' Day to all Daddies!

No comments: