*

Friday, June 12, 2009

long story later .... here's a short story about our little baby RACHEL!

10th June 2009, 7.30am.
Last family photo with 1st baby in my belly!
thats her favourite spot where our little always nudge me!

the sticker we got at 8am at the hospital got smaller! cheeky me still paste it where the baby is!you won't believe it... after we checked out the room...

we checked out the touch screen system in our premium single room...
we both played the games in the system before nurse came at 11am to get me change into op gown...
got lots of needles poked in, blood drawn for Singapore public cordblood bank...
then when doc was ready, gx was allowed into the room,
he sat next to me with a very worried look...
i was smiling at him and signalled him an OK sign!
Gx said he will post a blog on his experience,
his feelings when he saw me, the docs at work, the birth of our girl,
everything that happened at the delivery suite
first tears ... our girl's cry is LOUD!
Our little girl's first visit in the room and she was surrounded with 4 anxious grandparents!

my first try at breastfeeding our little one!

These little packages of milky way chocolates and special beautiful pastel coloured M&M chocolates were packed by me, especially for the people who came to visit Our little baby and me!

we took photos of all our guests with our baby and will post then up soon!

On the 2nd day, 11th June 2009, Our little one opened her one little eye to peek at us while both of us were having breakfast!

this was taken in the afternoon... she was wheeled in to spend some time with us before i feed her.

so i took the chance to take some photos for her with the first little toy cow i bought for her!

the experience of getting off the bed on the 2nd day for me was tough! will post my experience after gx's blog!

we got fewer guests on the 2nd day compared to the first day and everyone who came by had more time to see our baby and they spent time chatting with us!

Baby's progress - she can turn her head on her own! she amazed us!

Baby's 3rd day!

she is starting to "teh" us with her cry!

Proud daddy and her precious little baby girl!

my little one with the pretty, pink missy cow from her uncle, my anxious brother!

Baby's progress : she is very calm to noise and she sleeps thru with the tv, the chatting...
she is doing well, working very hard with me at breast-feeding time!
but very "teh" today!

Thank you for all the well-wishes! We are all doing very well!
The real challenge will be from tommorow onwards when we discharge!

a new beginning!

1 comment:

Irene & Adwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.