*

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Into my 40th Week with baby!

Saturday 6th June - we haven't receive our HLE and i went to HDB hub to wait for 2hours again! officer revealed that we didnt submit in sufficient documents! HEADACHE! i can't log into school system from home to retrive my payslip and they are not happy with just the CPF contribution list! but lucky they say no need to have these in hand when we apply for the dbss flat on sunday.
waited for gx to get home and we head to jurong for lunch 1st. Next we went to science centre for Da Vinci exhibition. I was so glad gx agreed to bring me to the exhibition! The carpark was so full it took us awhile to find a lot! we got there in time for a guilded tour. the girl explains certain pieces and how, why, when Da Vinci did his inventions, models, art works.

as the girl speaks, the group got bigger, some people who were wandering around the exhibition by themselves tagged along. i tried to walk alittle further away from the crowd but at the front of the mona lisa big blown up poster, i got surrounded and i felt very warm and tried to move out... then seriuosly unexpected meeting an IDIOT, this inconsiderate guy, i would call him a F****er, push his way thru towards me when he saw me turn around trying to get of out from my spot. he was B*st*rd! instead of letting me pass 1st, he tried to squeeze dun know where to as there is little space next to me! i then raised my voice to tell him "STOP PUSHING! CAN"T you SEEEEE i am PREGNANT!" he then look at me and say ONE TIME sorry softly and past me. HE IS A TERRIBLE A*S!

so where was gx? he knew i needed space and didnt want to be in the crowd. also i let him listen to the girl so that if i have a question about the piece of work, he know the answer, when gx heard me get pissed with this guy, he walked over to me. He told me i should have been louder to embarrass the guy! i told him, i tot i was loud and like he cared he still pushed on, just shame on that guy! i enjoyed the exhibition but i find the exhibition alittle smaller than i expected. It was still pretty interesting but the best part was .... to be able to see Mona Lisa again!
thou all the artwork are replicas and not the real thing, the difference is that we can get really close to it! esp mona lisa! i am still feeling lucky to have been to the Lourve in Paris and i saw the original Da Vinci's Mona Lisa Painting. again, gx and i went to different corners to look at her and true enough, her eyes are fixed on you no matter where you stand!

I am amazed with Da Vinci's writing. He writes in such a odd way and i wonder how many people out there do the same as him! in order not to let people steal his thoughts, his notes, his discovery, he writes in a mirror-image way! Its incredible! His human parts drawings are so realistic! So precise! The Vitruvian Man is a world-renowned drawing created by Leonardo da Vinci around the year 1487. at the exhibition, there was a prism device and when you looked through it, instead of seeing 4 V-man, there will be an additional V-man standing in the middle and making it 5 V-man! it was amazing! after that we packed dinner and went home to have a quiet nite. Gx is down with flu and the adults are all attending a wedding dinner so we didnt go back to mums.
We got our flat on Sunday 7th June 2009!
Woke up early and prep to go to the peak showroom. we head to have our breakfast at Lorong 1 market and then went over to select our 1st flat! We got ourselves a 3-room flat after the endless paperwork we needed to fill in!
then we head back to fetch mil to work and we rushed back to tpy to catch a movie. after getting tickets, i went to Mc to gobble up a fishburger meal in 20mins before the show starts. when we got into the cinema, we tot we are the only ones! cos when the show started, it was just 2 of us but a man came in followed by another couple. it was so quiet in the cinema and it was good as we were afraid there may be alot of kids as its sch hols! well, we have to get used to it soon as next time we too will bring a kido to the cinema! the movie was not too bad and i was glad we managed to catch it!
-
we went home and we each occupy a sofa and took a long nap! woke up to make porridge for dinner and we caught night at the museum part 1 on tv. from our house, we could hear fans' screams and we change channel to catch Show (xiaozhu) on the charity show. Yes the charity show was held out of studio and in tpy hub area... but of cos we didnt go over as in the afternoon, when we walked past the stage area, many were already there to get a spot to catch their idol!
-
Into my 40th week, i now feel calmer about the due date. Next appointment on tuesday 9th. my bro is so cute! he is more anxious than me! he can't wait to see his little baby niece! he actually calls me everyday to check on me and he told me the same thing as my mum! DUN RUN AROUND STAY AT HOME! also i was very happy when dad called me on the 4th and then on the 6th to check on me. Sis was even funnier! she called me on the Saturday to tell me Lee KaSHeng has a grandson born on the 5th! if i did my little one would have the same bdae! I believe everything is fated! See, my baby let me go to the exhibition, watch night at museum with me (she kept kicking - happy to hear the story i guess!) and most of all, allow gx and me to select and buy our 1st flat together!

No comments: