*

Friday, June 5, 2009

is today the DAY?

Today is Friday 5th June 2009. My gynae estimated my little baby's ETD is today. The Oscar scan has given the ETD to be 9th June. I am into my 39th weeks 5th day! She has been moving alot since last nite when i got home from my aunt's place. We had ran out of the house once the construction started at 9am. It was crazy! very loud drilling!

met aunt K and nesa and we took a cab to The Pines. met up with aunt O and kidos. It was Lu's 1st swim lesson. Had a great time at the pools, breathing in fresh air and looking at the blue pool. Also somehow, Lu kept talking to me and when i teased him, he couldnt stop laughing! the lunch was yummy thou we had to wait quite awhile before they served the dishes and it was pretty warm as the air-conditioner was down! But i enjoyed my outing. We went over to aunt o's house and i had 2 scoops of ice-cream, chocolate and macadimia nuts. with a filled tummy and in air-conditioned room, i napped! woke up to help nesa solve some of her difficult P3 math... its crazy sums the kids get these days!

went to collect my glasses and i am happy with both pairs! head home and rested on the sofa. Baby then started to move non-stop. she was pushing down and esp after dinner! i even got gx to prep his things just in case it will be an overnite stay at the hospital but she stopped at about 11+pm. i could really feel my body expanding! Also my hubby and i am grateful to the kind people Passerby and Emily for highlighting the wrist problem! gog to get a guard later! Its was good to know that its part of it and not me accidently hurting it! Thanks alot for your advice!

gx is in half day today. i am not gog to stay at home to wait for the construstion to start. I am gog to go collect my sushi tei card with my cousin b and have lunch with him. after that i am heading back to meet gx to go for our gynae appointment. Its now all up to the baby or the gynae! thou i hope for natural birth, but like my mum who kept reminding me, baby's safety is important factor, i will not force if caserian is the way out. so is it going to be today? i dun know! its now all up to the baby till i see my gynae! both of us are so excited and the people around us, family, friends, i would say people i met on my blog too are all waiting! my cheeky baby knows she is cheeky but soon she can't hide anymore! will ask my cousin B to help me post when the baby is out!

nervous, excited, scared, looking forward... should have taken gx's excitement expression yesterday! while i was in slight pain, he was smiling ear to ear! i guess we are READY! counting down hopefully not till 9th thou... the wait is killing me!

No comments: