*

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

daddy's, baby's and mummy's portfolio!

Wednesday 3rd June 2009 - just past midnite and as gx promised, he helped me take some photos of me and of our 39th week old baby! at first, i only wanted photos of my baby belly but after 3 shots, we went on to take more of me and baby, as there wasn't much to take of the belly except left-side, front and right-side view! here are some of the shots he took and i turned them into B&W.





Have to say these are some of my more daring shots cos i wear so little but i love these shots of me and my baby! personally i find pregnancy has been an amazing journey and the photos taken by gx records the beautiful memories of my little one in me even thou there are countless stripes showing on my tummy!



When gx put his hand on the baby to take a shot, he broke into a sudden smile and told me that our little one nudge him! then when we took a shot of both our hands on her, she nudge me and moved in me! She was excited with our hands on her! thou not professionally taken, i love it that it was taken by daddy! tot he did a pretty nice job!

No comments: