*

Sunday, June 21, 2009

my girl is 12 days old!

i have uploaded some photos of our little girl taken thru from birth and its been 12 days living with my baby! we are coping well and am so glad to have a big family where support is everywhere. I have to say its not easy and different people have their own sets of rules, ideas on handling kids and i felt very stressed out but now i am getting better. I know everyone is concern and wants the best for me and baby. wonder when will i get to update my labour story? 1st month as a recall.... most likely or maybe worse as i will move back and then i will be mostly alone looking after our little one... no maid to cook for me, wash for me and gosh she is so important... i am so spoilt now... thus i better treasure my stay here!

so heres the link to see more photos of my little one on mt facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89855&l=fa28ede784&id=745787682

No comments: