*

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

down on luck!

trying to calm down! gosh it took me 4days to try to complete the entry on bro's guodali and its not completed and i am shelving that to another day to solve! it took forever to load and to go thru the pics and only today i realise that the photos were loaded twice on the entry! greedy me tried to upload everything and tot it was easier to delete as i type... dun know how but the photos were loaded twice! so i tried to delete by using the HTML panel and it told me error when i tried to save! tough luck on this entry! i tried so hard since morning and i decided to let go this entry, do the rest and when i feel like challenging myself i will try  to solve it or else i have to either delete the whole entry and load up the pics all over again... now i am not sure if the rest of my entries that i have pre-loaded the pics are single or double shots of the pics! FINGERS-XXX!

No comments: