*

Monday, October 4, 2010

people dun understand

i am a mother. i have no maid. i have help but limited time as i do stuff for my gal on my own too. i wish i have more hands, more time and of cos more $ but too bad i can't help cos i really do have alot on my hands. people dun understand when things are done on my own, the pressure, the drain is on me and not on a maid. so dun comment esp if you scream at your own kids too! i reason with my child after i managed to stop her from making a mess or touch whatever she is not suppose to. unless you have a active kid and seriusly taking care of them since day 1 on your own, speak to me if not dun just use your mouth esp when i send my kid to a corner. i am not torturing but trying to teach. if my kid becomes spoilt, are you gog to be responsible?

No comments: