*

Thursday, October 28, 2010

baby R + big bag + train ride on our own!

Sept Update

i took the train with baby alone and with my big heavy bag that carried the golden peach! lucky like my sis said the train would be rather empty and i had a seat with my baby R all the way to raffles place. met up with sis by boat quay and we took some photos before heading over to wait for my bil to come by to pick us.


baby R was rather lost when we got off the train and i was so glad she could already walk steadily! it was a blessing to have her to listen to my instructions on staying close to me as i won't be able to run or handle her with my big heavy bag! she was a good gal and we only had to struggle when i carried her on the escalator!


baby R was all dressed up to celebrate Popo's 60th bdae! she looked so cute in her outfit and althou the wait was humid and so warm, she didnt struggle with the little sweater she had on but instead, she posed for me! she wore the new shoes and she was excited to show yiyi her outfit! baby R knows she is all dressed up and she loves parties and she sure looked forward to meet everyone!

No comments: