*

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

everyone has problem

face it, who doesnt have problem. who doesnt meet difficulties. but sadly even happy news can't be shared and thats truely sad. i felt alot yesterday prob i am tired on my own with my active kid. i felt sad knowing my grandma has left us for 23 years. thats how long everyone has endured without her being around. here i am worried for my bro's wedding but i can't do anything much to help as somethings are out of my bound. i can only pray that everything goes on smoothly. i want everyone happy. i hope everyone be part of the family as they really should be, offer their help when they should and do something and not sit back and watch. as i promise my grandma when she passed away, i will help to make everyone stay together. i feel stressed as i have my own problems too.

No comments: