*

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Won't you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street!

*Oct13th - supposed to post this way back last week but i got hospitalised for a day! Had a very busy weekend and a busy monday yesterday and i got to so much to post! So lets just quickly get to sesame street first!
*
So how do we get to Sesame Street? This is how! On 4th Oct, Sunday morning, met up with my good fren dap. haven seen her for awhile. has been different since Rachel's arrival! haven been able to go out with dap like usual. hope to be able to go out soon with Rachel and continue my exploration with dap!




the morning started with us learning to make chocolate fudge cupcakes. love chocolate! love, love, LOVE from the batter to the oven to my mouth! yums! love the colour of the dark chocolate cake!



after making the chocolate ganache and buttercream, we colour the cream and learn to pipe the Sesame Street characters! started with elmo and then we did the blue cookie monster, oscar the grouch and ernie ... i didnt do the ernie as i wanted to try to do count for gx since thats his favourite SS character... but it didnt turn out well and its then became just another monster that i created on my own! but i will succeed it one day esp for my hubby! love whenever someone opens to put their monster into the fridge! so many little monsters cooling in there!


so what should i name my purple creation? Pp monster! P for purple and Pp is for what i call me little one when she is naughty!!! i enjoyed my class and love learning how to pipe these adorable monsters! so glad dap and i attended the class! what a beautiful Sunday morning!

When i got home, its snapping time! when i was going thru my very own toy box weeks ago, i chanced upon my own little SS collection.... little as the monster beanies are tiny! and they were perfect for the shoot! Rachel's toybox was filled with HUGE monsters compared to the one i had! haven got them out for her to play yet... till then i will load her monsters up when they come out from her treasure box at mum's place!
i am very lucky thou gx was not happy that i kept mum about my class! i still told him where i was gog just one day before ... i am lucky to have supportive family who help me look after my little darling while i get some "me time". and what can be even better when i catch some 'me time" learning a skill, enjoying myself, relaxing, baking.... i do miss my little one! i always call home during class!!!

i will attempt a big elmo in future if Rachel likes it and i hope to make that for one of her bdaes! i can't wait to decorate a huge box of cuppies for her school bdae celebrations! possible? i hope to be able to do so! the chocolate fudge cupcakes are really good but i hope to come up with my own flavours as i love cakes that has surprises in them! so far my personal favourite would be cranberry with white chocolate cuppies! i love banana chocolate cakes! hopefully i get to test out in future, banana chocs recipes and make them into cuppies!

No comments: